+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: All-Star Amazing Race (TAR 11)**Possible Spoilers**

Re: All-Star Amazing Race (TAR 11)**Possible Spoilers**

I gave in. I said I wouldn't look at the spoilers to see who won, but I did. I was just too anxious.

Well, I'm definitely disappointed about who wins. I'm trying to keep telling myself, "It's not going to happen, it's not going to happen." But when the spoilers were right for every single elimination, you grow doubtful. Also, I asked the spoiler expert karalott if there had been a time where the team who the spoilers said had won came in second or third. She said she can't remember a time where the spoilers had been false. Does anyone else remember?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2359912;
    I gave in. I said I wouldn't look at the spoilers to see who won, but I did. I was just too anxious.

Well, I'm definitely disappointed about who wins. I'm trying to keep telling myself, "It's not going to happen, it's not going to happen." But when the spoilers were right for every single elimination, you grow doubtful. Also, I asked the spoiler expert karalott if there had been a time where the team who the spoilers said had won came in second or third. She said she can't remember a time where the spoilers had been false. Does anyone else remember?
    I do remember the spoilers for the TAR Family edition. The Linz boys were said to be the winner and they win did despite having only won one leg in the whole race and at a later part of the leg.
    "Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept."

rumor has it
    TAR 12 is going to be "familiar faces."
    and supposedly Will and Boogie may be in the line.

Just an FYI, we'll finally know for sure if there will be a season 12 for TAR on Wednesday of this week, which is when CBS will be announcing their fall primetime lineup.

So keeping my eyes and ears open and waiting for Wednesday, and hoping if there is a TAR12 that the producers stop playing around with the format and no more FE or AS idiotic gimmicks.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2390098;
    rumor has it
    TAR 12 is going to be "familiar faces."
    and supposedly Will and Boogie may be in the line.
    Unless the producers make it happen or they have a course as easy as the family edition, I can breathe a sigh of relief that Will and Boogie probably won't last very long. But just the thought of seeing those 2 egotistical self centered camera lovers again... I'll wait until there's official word, but please CBS don't let this wonderful show go down the tubes. Why can't they just let it get back to basics? I'd rather see it cancelled than have anymore gimmicks to it, cross casting included.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2390193;
    Just an FYI, we'll finally know for sure if there will be a season 12 for TAR on Wednesday of this week, which is when CBS will be announcing their fall primetime lineup.

So keeping my eyes and ears open and waiting for Wednesday, and hoping if there is a TAR12 that the producers stop playing around with the format and no more FE or AS idiotic gimmicks.
    Holy crap! I come in here, not really expecting anything, and then I read this. I'm definitely excited to see the line-up today.

I'm praying to God that TAR is coming back. And if it does come back, I'm hoping Boogie and/or Will don't come back.

i want a NEW cast

+ Reply to Thread