+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 11/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I guess even though D/K will be not be in the F3.... I guess they have still something to be proud of.... being the most competitive all-female team made a history... and thats what they have to be proud of... and for my own opinion... theyre the best team this season..(much even better than T/J) nd we all know that the best team doesnt always win..... surviving every leg is not always a physical tasks bcause luck is another factor for this race.... and maybe, luck is with the Bama's.........
    Last edited by Leo; 12-02-2006 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Removed spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2164336;
    Its a great example of goodsportsmenship. And both teams easily could have and had the moral ground, since the Yield is a part of the race, it is unfair or illegal or racing dirty (though it has been used often for personal reasons instead of racing ones).
    I would have respected T/J and R/K more for using the Yield on D/K than for their constant negative comments about them and wishing aloud that they would fail.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2164709;
    I would have respected T/J and R/K more for using the Yield on D/K than for their constant negative comments about them and wishing aloud that they would fail.
    They really haven't made that many neagtive comments about the teams. Most of them are actually recycle comments.

It fact the "Damn blondes" comment has been reused 5 seperate times. The their sneaky comment has also been rycled several times.

Just like its beleived that some of the sistas statements from either Dustin & Kandice have been reused more then once.

Just like it certainly doesn't help Rob look like he is sane, when they kept replaying his manical laugh going through the mine. I beleive its recycled at least once perhaps twice.

It happens to all the teams usually over something. I am sure some of Bama's comments have been recylced or taken out of place. I think they have a few about the blondes and a few about Peter & Sarah that are recylced.

For example When they said The Cho's need to run their own race, in the leg when the Cho's got eliminated. They didn't show them talking (usually a sign that things are being heavily edited, or taken completely out of context). It could have easily been one of the times the girls keep commenting that they didn't understand why the Cho's would be waiting on them. And I don't like Bama, but I have to admit that statement at that point seemed suspiciously like a heavy handed editor, trying to make things worse.

And the BQ's have certainly also made comments about waiting Tyler & James out of the race. Several times throughout the season on clips and several times in episodes. The clips are all in context. a couple of the episode ones are in context, but their is at least two that very well could be recycled on the episodes as well.

So I genreally try not ot take to hard of a time on statements, unless its only been shown once, and that we see them actually saying what we are hearing.
    Last edited by mswood; 12-03-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2164709;
    I agree. While it turned out to be a NEL anyway, I would have thought more of them if they put their money where their mouth is, as the saying goes, especially when it comes to Rob, and Yielded a team they considered to be their biggest threat to staying in the race. Rather than continue to complain about how they wanted them out and then have Tyler/James complain about how the beauty queens Yielded the moms.

+ Reply to Thread