+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finish Line- The Backpack Group and Tom and Terry

FORT Fogey

Finish Line- The Backpack Group and Tom and Terry

Seriously, I dont get it! I have watched two Finish lines, the last one and the one before. All they seem to do (its been david and terry on phone, tom and terry on phone and live, and teh chos) ripping up the models, and all the other teams. I mean, my Gosh! Why are you guys trying to start rumors and crap about them!?!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2151378;
    Seriously, I dont get it! I have watched two Finish lines, the last one and the one before. All they seem to do (its been david and terry on phone, tom and terry on phone and live, and teh chos) ripping up the models, and all the other teams. I mean, my Gosh! Why are you guys trying to start rumors and crap about them!?!
    I haven't watched The Finish Line; don't care to because I haven't really cared about any of the teams eliminated recently but all this bashing and alleged snubbing that David/Mary, the Bamas (yeah, right) and the Chos claim the other teams did to them takes them all way down in my favor. I believe Rob/Kimberly more when they say the moms and the backpack threw the first punch by ignoring them all first. Why be nice to a bunch of teams that don't care to have anything to do with you? Just more entitlement by the backpack. But they were so close together, and they didn't allow anyone else in their clique and seemed to look down on them. But the rest of the teams are far better racers than all the back pack put together, so they really don't have room to talk. And please don't tell me the Chos and everyone were down on them because of their looks or the fact that they aren't Harvard educated and have a "real" job

FORT Fan
    the backpacks segregated themselves from the rest of the racers. and they thought they were superior to the others because they're in this little group. so glad that they're slowly being eliminated

FORT Fogey
    Its just sickening. The only two finish lines ive watched, the gay guys brought up the "slapping the butt" of the models in the down and dirty detour... trying to start rumors about them... then they talk about how rude teh beauty queens are, how they get cash whenever they need it, and how the models are rude too... and how the couple ignored THEM... its like... hmm, are you guys starting this because the MOMS didnt make it to third place???

+ Reply to Thread