+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

11/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until midnight, EST.

Thanks, and enjoy the show.

FORT Fogey
    *SIgh* That stupid game is postponing TAR to 7:22PM... *sigh*

booooooooo

FOr me as well. Whose stupid idea was it to put this show on Sunday?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't know what time football ended here, but probably around the same time.

It's not on here yet either, but I am enjoying this segment on Joe Namath on 60 Minutes.

FORT Fogey
    Why cant they just get rid of 60 Minutes? Nobody watches it! And, if they do, its to amke teh time pass for TAR lol!!!!

I was SO mad when last week wanst an elimination leg. i was like "dont be that couple, make it the moms... eliminate the moms!"

Plus. The good teams were ahead, and rightfully so... but now, if they have a "plane ride where everyone catches up again" I will be SO ticked off. I really hope they dont have a medium where everyone catches up like that... I will be pissed off... tyler and james, the cheerleaders, worked HARD to get ahead!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2148129;
    Why cant they just get rid of 60 Minutes? Nobody watches it! And, if they do, its to amke teh time pass for TAR lol!!!!

I was SO mad when last week wanst an elimination leg. i was like "dont be that couple, make it the moms... eliminate the moms!"

Plus. The good teams were ahead, and rightfully so... but now, if they have a "plane ride where everyone catches up again" I will be SO ticked off. I really hope they dont have a medium where everyone catches up like that... I will be pissed off... tyler and james, the cheerleaders, worked HARD to get ahead!
    Sadly, that's how TAR works. There will be at least one equalizing point. But I still think Tyler/James and Dustin/Kandice are strong enough against the remaining backpack to stay ahead (especially with Lyn/Karlyn going off on their own).

FORT Fogey
    I think, tonight, this is who wins in what order:

Models
    Those girls (blonde ones)
    The couple
    The Chos
    The MOms (eliminated HAH)

Watch this happen!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2148129;

Actually more people watch 60 minutes then watch Amazing Race.

And while we get annoyed as all hell by the delays, each week this season we have had a delay over 5 minutes the ratings are close to a million higher.

So thats actually good for keeping the show around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast