+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

These guys are great.
    The donut comment was funny and Ken certainly took it in good part.
    "That's Numberwang!"

These two are far and away my favorite team, and they're doing a GREAT job. As has already been said, I like the way they think on the same wavelength. They're taking this whole thing seriously, but they haven't shown any sign of cracking under pressure as all of the other teams have.

GO KEN AND GERARD!

Well, after reading the last few posts, I really don't have much to add John, Fluff, and Lobeck really summed it up nicely

I hope they continue to do this well. I love that they are playing the game seriously, but still playing!

You Go Guys!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They went up a whole other notch in my book, when they went back outside to tell John Vito & Jill "Don't bother rushing, you're already on the next bus - there were only 3 slots."

I mean, Gerard could have just kept his mouth shut and let them tire themselves out. Class acts all the way, so far.

LG.
    That was totally in synch with how Ken and Gerard have been racing all along, as they hung around to tell Drew and Derek in the first episode that they'd already found the FF, so don't bother wasting time to try to get it. They are a true class act.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They're awesome, and they always bubble to the top like I said last week. If they don't make it all the way to the final episode, I will be surprised. Their intelligence, teamwork, resourcefulness, and good attitude should carry them at least that far.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, they could get screwed like our faves last year, Shola & Doyin. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Ugh, Kevin and Drew, Shola and Doyin and now Ken and Gerard are my favourite teams from each season.

I think it's time for a fan favourite to win this show.

I like the wonder twins, but would like nothing more than a team that doesn't fit the "winning formula" to get the cash this time.

I don't the race to become an event only 20-something males can win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

would like nothing more than a team that doesn't fit the "winning formula" to get the cash this time.
    Exactly Fluff. Having Ken and Gerard win would be great for that reason alone.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i think ken and gerard will be on of the top three..that's my bet..
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

+ Reply to Thread