+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

A Question Of Balance... Zdorama's Avatar
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    Me trying my reverse strategy technique again....

Oh I hope they don't win! Gee it would really be lovely to see Flo take the prize.

Okay, that took everything I had to type. K&G, do your thing!
    Hah ha ha...
    Jus had to mention how entertained I was by this, BF...

Sounds like the Bizarro Amazing Race Fan!

This is cute. Ken & Gerard are apparently from a local area...Kalamazoo, Michigan. So, our local station is running a look at the K&G family. I managed to get a screenshot of what I assume is their mother and maybe a sister? They didn't introduce them yet, but when they do later today, I'll grab that, too.

[IMG]images/user/kg_family_cap1.JPG[/IMG]

Good Luck, Ken and Gerard!!!!

Tonight's the night!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed so Ken and Gerard can get in 1st place tonight. Pleeezze, no more ABORTS!!!!

Go Team Oh Brother!!!!

That screenshot above of K&G's family is an aunt and cousin, by the way. Sorry for posting incorrect information. They're still great people

K&G, you guys did a fantastic job. You persevered through several dunkings in a Scottish river, a Sound of Music re-enactment in Austria, 2 flat tires, an anti-Brother alliance, and a severe lack of glazed donuts, to make it to the final 3. You should be proud of yourselves, for acting with dignity and respect throughout the race, and for making us laugh so hard.

You're the real winners, regardless of who got the check.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Still love the brothers!

Loved the way you ran the race, the way you treated each other, and the way you enjoyed yourselves.

Best of luck to you in your future!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I wanted you guys to win!!!! you were the best team going, showed perseverence from the beginning.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ken and Gerard, you two should be proud of the race you ran. The two of you competed intensely, but you were able to maintain your sense of humor. Your relationship never degenerated into one of pettiness and immaturity (*cough*Flo*cough*), and you could tell that the two of you were having a good time throughout.

I'm sorry y'all didn't win, but the two of you made the race more enjoyable to watch...at least for me.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Ken & Gerard totally livened up the race They did an excellent job, they remained positive throughoutthe race (even when they got the flat tire in Fuson , Germany) & the way their sense of humor was amazing.We all laughed with them. They are brilliant guys

FORT Newbie
    Ken and Gerard were and are the absolute best. They were one of the reasons we had such a great time running and then watching the race. You guys on Fan of Reality TV WERE RIGHT TO LOVE THEM!!!!!

We love you Ken and Gerard!!!!!

KISSES

Teri & Ian, it's great to see you on the site - I'm glad to see that we didn't run you off. Out of curiosity, did you attend TARcon with some of the others while you were in NYC?

+ Reply to Thread