+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I catch your drift JR! You've been hanging around Paulie too long!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

real glad that they are still in the race...
    i almost had a heart attack!
    i hope they would not switch any detours again, that's really bad for the race
    esp when the last leg is sooo crucial
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

TAR_FAN
    I didn't understand Oh Brother's decision to switch detours. I would think that the rain would have made it easier to find the clue. Look for the only fruit seller that isn't closing up and running for cover from the rain.

Good point TAR_FAN.

Switching detours hasn't really cost them too badly so far, but I really feel their luck will run out at some point.
    My heart is in my mouth every time they switch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

only two more episodes left...
    i hope their luck is able to last that long
    losing 1 million becoz u switch detours is really stupid
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    How do you know when you have watched too much of TAR?

This morning I went to the gym fulling prepared and intending to run. However, when I got there I noticed the lap pool was nearly empty, so I started thinking about switching to swimming laps instead (as I happened to have my goggles, cap and suit in my bag as well).

As I changed in the locker room the words "abort, abort" kept coming in to my head making me laugh out loud.

Fortunately I completed the task in the allotted timeframe and still got home in time for lunch no worse for the switch.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It would only be considered a K&G move if you had been running for 3/4 of that "alloted time"
    That is pretty funny Bravo!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

BF!

"I'm never gonna burn enough calories running, I'd better swim instead! Abort, abort!"

A Question Of Balance... Zdorama's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    Good point TAR_FAN.

Switching detours hasn't really cost them too badly so far, but I really feel their luck will run out at some point.
    My heart is in my mouth every time they switch.

Ooh Yeah,I know what y'all mean!
    Everytime Kenny and Gerard abort and go onto the next task,I am in a constant chant of :"Hurry...Hurry,..Hurry"...!
    One thing that has perhaps saved them whenever they switch is the fact that it is a clean cut. When the Brothers decide to abort a task there is no dickering around,they SIMPLY STOP and rush to the other task. This is a good way to keep competitive!

Go Team Oh Brother!

And by the way,where can WE get Oh Brother Caps like the one Gerard is wearing?

+ Reply to Thread