+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

I reeeeeeaaaally like K&G. They seem to work together well and are nice to each other and the other racers. Yes, they like to tease and razz the other racers, but it all seems good natured and fun. This race is supposed to be fun, is it not? I cannot imagine running through all these countries and not having some fun doing it! Yes, a little more focus would really help these guys, but I bet win or no win they will have had a great experience.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    I think these two are going to win. They are strong enough to not get passed by and smart enough to avoid pitfalls and find a faster way. Also, they are clearly the editing staff's favorites, and I think after the rather unpopular win by Chex last year they want a more likable winner, which would definitely be Ken and Gerard. Even though they are 2 men (like both prior season winning teams) they are not "the alpha male team" as that award goes to Derek and Drew this year.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

These two have been my favorites for a long time now, and they showed why last night. They could have ditched Zach and FloBitch, but they didn't. Kudos to Ken for keeping his word. They're taking the game seriously and playing hard, but they're not so intense that they aren't having fun at the same time.

Loved Ken's "Flo, talk as long as you want, honey" line...

These guys aren't Alpha males...They're not even Beta males

But they're just so much fun to watch. They are the Kevin & Drew of this season, for SURE. If I hear one of them say "when you get off that camel, I'm gonna kick your ass" I'll bust out laughing.

I hope they win it, to prove that you don't have to be in the best of shape, and you can actually have a personality, to win the race.

Peter North
    These two guys are hilarious to watch, hopefully they will win!

I hope so, they are certainly my favourites.

The last TAR team I liked this much was Kevin and Drew and I'm c hoping this team can be just that little bit more successful in the race than they were.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT and the TAR forum Peter!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love this team, they are so down to earth & absolutely hilarious. I loved the way they were with Phil when they got to the ship & did you see Ken's amazing gymnastic skills at the fountain of wealth! These guys definitely make the show more enjoyable!

Originally posted by John
    These guys aren't Alpha males...They're not even Beta males

But they're just so much fun to watch. They are the Kevin & Drew of this season, for SURE. If I hear one of them say "when you get off that camel, I'm gonna kick your ass" I'll bust out laughing.

I hope they win it, to prove that you don't have to be in the best of shape, and you can actually have a personality, to win the race.
    I think these two winning would be an excellent resut for the race.
    It would mean another all-male team winning, but any move away from the "two young male friends" winning forumla has to be a positive result for the race itself.
    I liked Rob and Brennan, didn't like Alex and Chris and found that neither team could really "light up a room" with their personalities.
    I think these two definitely can.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Fluff, I agree 100%!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread