+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

I couldn't believe they aborted the detour, but it worked out for them in the end, I guess. I couldn't believe that they chose the money-counting thing.

I also think they got really screwed by trying to take the shortcut, and were lucky to beat JV & J to the end.

But, these guys consistently cracked me up last night. They're just so funny, I'd hate to see them make a stupid mistake and be eliminated.

My husband said he would have switched detours too.... he even asked if they would have been allowed to send one team member out to run the numbers and have one stay to count the money. I immediately said no, but I really have no idea... could they have done that?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think so. And I say that only because Phil uses this phrase every week...

"A detour is a choice between two challenges."

ahhh. I figured you couldn't which is why NO flew out of my mouth so quickly, but then I just started wondering
    Thanks

These guys are falling behind now. They maintained such a good lead in the first 6 legs.
    "Aborting" the detour was a good choice coz it would have taken them forever to count all that money!
    Ken & Gerard really liven up the show. Ken is hilarious! I just hope they do well now.

alexia
    i think they were getting a bit too sure of themselves since leg 6.. i hope they will continue to keep the humor up.. and i hope to see them in the final four

they should chose their challenges wisely, I love these guys they're funny- I have to agree with all of those who are concerned
    about the switching of the challenges in the middle could possibly hose them - i don't mean to mean to be a prude but perhaps they should start taking things a little more seriously since its down to 5 teams and clock is ticking- just a thought that's all.
    Carey

They do seem to be taking the whole thing a little lightly most of the time, but it's fun for us to watch, right?

I hope they at least make it into the Final 3. Heck, I hope they win, but to at least make it to the F3 would be something.

Cajro, I agree. I was thinking they were coming off as a bit cocky, but now I think it's just a lack of seriousness where I think seriousness belongs... did that make sense?
    It's not like I think they should stop having fun... that would suck, but it is down to the finals now....

I don't think they can afford to switch on another roadblock.
    They really need to choose wisely.
    If they can carry on in the race with smile son their faces then so much the better for the viewers.
    I do think they have a lot of heart and want to win the race and I would love to see if they can manage it without being intense all the time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread