+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most difficult Fast Forwards

Most difficult Fast Forwards

Eating cow lips looked pretty tough for the fearsome foursome last week. I know I would be gagging the whole way through. I think the gross-eating FFs and tasks are pretty tough. Lori and Bolo made it look easy when then chugged the (pig's?) blood. Again, I'd be gagging.

Most of you have these phenomenal memories of the past TAR seasons. Which FFs have been the most difficult?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    For me personally it would have been shaving my head, I would have done it, but I would have been crying just as much as Joyce when she did it. Men just don't get it.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Last night's was a tough one, but my memory sucks regarding the FF. The cricket one was pretty tough last season because the quantity seemed enormous. I probably would've done the cow lips over that because at least its easier to chop it up so I can swallow bits and pieces of it. Plus, its at least an animal that I do eat....crickets? Ugh!!

All I know is for ME, personally, the hair shaving ones are easy. I can understand why some females would be crying about it, but for me, hell hair can grow back, but the chance to win this race won't.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie;2132244;
    For me personally it would have been shaving my head, I would have done it, but I would have been crying just as much as Joyce when she did it. Men just don't get it.
    I donít think itís correct to say that ďmen donít get itĒ. Iím a man and all my hair fell out after I turned thirty due to a condition called alopecia. Iím extremely self-conscious about it and wear a cap wherever I go, because I feel I look physically repulsive without it. Baldness is not flattering on men; it basically makes one look like a turtle. Be grateful if you have your hair. It can be a major part of oneís physical self-image.

The most difficult fast-forwards I think would include the hair shaving one, and eating cow-lips with hair and teeth still attached to it seems even worse than eating crickets. The drinking pigís blood FF seems like it should be off-putting, but for some reason it doesnít seem like it would be that bad to me.

FORT Regular
    For me, the hair shaving FF would be tough because I love my long hair ^^ and it takes years to grow it back to the waist.
    Otherwise, the blood drink would make me faint because I just don't like the taste of blood. Even the taste of my own blood when my gums are bleeding is uneasy.

But I can take the fried crickets and stewed cow lips anytime =D (not the rotten, raw, smelly ones though...)

Nothing beats the hair shaving FF of Uchenna and Joyce because unlike the other FFs in any other season, this one takes a lot of sacrifice on the part of the racers regardless of gender. Sure, the hair grew back but at the time the FF was being performed, it was emotionally painful.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

FORT Fan
    the shaving head FF. i would still do it, but would be crying so much because i'd be so emotional about having it all off

and i'd do the crickets over the cow lips. the cow lips had teeth and hair still on it and it looked hard and rubbery. at least the crickets are fried so it'll be crunchy like fries. wonder if they're allowed to put sauce on the food though? i would put heaps of tomato sauce to help me eat anything

FORT Fanatic
    For myself head shaving wouldn't bother me (did it for both swimming and for theatre). The one that stands out to me is the one Ray & Deana did in season 7. Walking across that moving bridge over in South Africa.

That one really bothered me (fear of heights) and unlike things like Bungee jumping, repeling, sky diving, hangglinding this was fear wobbly and you had to move your self one foot at a time on a not firm surface.

If you fell, you lost your place in the Fast Forward (Amber adn Rob were waiting) if either fell they would have to let Rob & Amber try before they both would have to do it again.

There has probably been otehrs but that's the one that clearly I would have a huge amount of trouble doing.

FORT Fan
    Wouldnt it have been funny if they had done another cutting of your hair fast forward and the beauty queens took it. Do you think they would have done it? I think NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler;2133482;
    Wouldnt it have been funny if they had done another cutting of your hair fast forward and the beauty queens took it. Do you think they would have done it? I think NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    I don't know, these girls are dang competitive. It would be hard, but they might, much the same way Joyce did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast