+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2108753;
    My husband keeps saying that transmission fluid for cars is the same thing and that it would probably work on her knee in a pinch. If this is true, then obviously know it all Peter doesn't know it all.
    Maybe they haven't seen an Autozone for him to rush into?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When it happened, Peter said "unfortunately, this is one thing I can't fix" so I guess we'll have to believe him. Even if they replaced the hydraulic fluid, it would just leak out again. She said it was leaking pretty fast. Duct tape for all its merits would certainly affect her range of motion which would defeat the purpose.

I'm sure that TAR told them before they were selected that her handicap would not be given special consideration during the race - and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2109278;
    I'm sure that TAR told them before they were selected that her handicap would not be given special consideration during the race - and rightly so.
    Yeah, but if someone injured their ankle and say needed stitches, don't you think they would sew them up? Why should they not be allowed to repair an injured extremity?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2109287;
    Yeah, but if someone injured their ankle and say needed stitches, don't you think they would sew them up? Why should they not be allowed to repair an injured extremity?
    Someone earlier mentioned the medical attention rule. I don't think repairs are possible. I think it needs to be replaced completely or at least needs replacement parts that they can't afford during the race.

Despite the fact that they have done so well in the race so far, I don't think this was a smart decision for her. If the TAR rule is still in affect about the number of challenges each team member can do, they are in big trouble, since Peter has already grabbed all of the easy ones. (arrow shooting, flower selling, driving test, eyeball eating- what did I miss?)

"unfortunatly, this is one thing i cant fix"

a phrase that will soon be appiled to your realtionship with sara, if she has the brains to dump you.

+ Reply to Thread