+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Why is Sarah doing another rapelling challenge? Seems kind of stupid and she's scared too.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Okay, moms, enough with the childbirth allusions!

FORT Fogey
    In fairness to Peter, Sarah was stupid enough to volunteer to jump on this challenge, despite the clue indicating it wasn't a good idea.

Wow. Sarah just kind of er... shot herself in the foot, so to speak, with choosing to do this challenge before she knew what it really was.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Peter is such a lazy jerk! I hope anyone who sees him gives him a hard time.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Why is Sarah doing another rapelling challenge? Seems kind of stupid and she's scared too.
    Can't say I feel too sorry for Sarah because, unless there's editing going on, she seemed like she wanted to do it. Apparently when she got to the wall it appeared she thought it was going to be something different.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Can't say I feel too sorry for Sarah because, unless there's editing going on, she seemed like she wanted to do it. Apparently when she got to the wall it appeared she thought it was going to be something different.
    Hah. This is just another TAR manipulation so that this team wins yet ANOTHER one of those online popularity contests. They do very little to deserve it other than have a dramatic onscreen moment every week.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think this season of TAR may hold the record for more personal injuries in such a short time.

ETA: Something else different this season. Phil hasn't done any pros or cons of detours, has he?

What is a junk? Check your trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Yeah, my sympathy for her is wearing thin but that boyfriend of hers is a wimp. If he says "you can do it" one more time I swear I'm going to reach through the screen and smack him!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread