+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I knew pre-race Rob & Kimberly were an explosion waiting to happen. I don't think it's reached its peak yet, though.

Tyler and James have kept upbeat attitudes whether they were in first or last. Perhaps if they ever are actually in danger of being eliminated we may see a turn for the worse, but I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    In fairness to Peter, Sarah was stupid enough to volunteer to jump on this challenge, despite the clue indicating it wasn't a good idea.
    I'm going to have to rewind the tape (if I taped this ep, anyway) and check this. I could have sworn Peter told Sarah to do the challenge. I couldn't believe he was such a pansy.

When he told her not to encourage him...after all the cheerleading he forces HER to listen to...I couldn't believe it. What a pr%#$!!!
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe im not that sensitive but I dont expect these people to be perfectly polite and angels during the race. There are going to be teams you dont like and teams you do like and you are going to make comments in the heat of the race. Its life. There are boundaries I guess as far as what each viewer can tolerate and the models havent crossed it for me, while the barbies seemed to be pushing it with the egresiously jumping in front of people, despite if they are doing it with a smile on their faces.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    I'm going to have to rewind the tape (if I taped this ep, anyway) and check this. I could have sworn Peter told Sarah to do the challenge. I couldn't believe he was such a pansy.

When he told her not to encourage him...after all the cheerleading he forces HER to listen to...I couldn't believe it. What a pr%#$!!!
    The way it was edited, it did appear that she volunteered to do it then realized that maybe it wasnt such a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy View Post
    Maybe im not that sensitive but I dont expect these people to be perfectly polite and angels during the race. There are going to be teams you dont like and teams you do like and you are going to make comments in the heat of the race. Its life. There are boundaries I guess as far as what each viewer can tolerate and the models haven't crossed it for me, while the barbies seemed to be pushing it with the egresiously jumping in front of people, despite if they are doing it with a smile on their faces.
    While I do expect more from teams on TAR than I do Survivor or BB contestants, I agree with you. I don't recall any of the teams actually crossing the line, although for me Peter has come the closest by treating Sarah like a circus act.

My negative comments about Tyler and James were just in response to the remark that they were the nicest team on the race, which I found shocking and untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    My negative comments about Tyler and James were just in response to the remark that they were the nicest team on the race, which I found shocking and untrue.
    I am in complete agreement. I was utterly astounded reading this thread that there are people who actually think that Tyler and James are decent human beings. My take on them at the airport when the Cho's were foolishly playing with water pistols was ")$*$$, what a pair of nasty, condescending p&*&ks." Their thumbs up, "nice one" to the boat pilot firmly cemented that opinion. Just because they get on well with each other doesn't mean that they aren't p&*&ks - every jackass needs a compatriot jackass to sneer at other people with.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular
    I also disagree that Tyler and James are the nicest people of the race ^^;
    They just don't do anything dirty towards other teams.
    (except for the moms, lying to them about the clue, but hey, it's payback ^^)
    However, they don't do anything nice either. And even in the race, I don't find them entertaining to watch. And they laugh at others way too much.

+ Reply to Thread