+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race Asia (All-Encompassing) **SPOILERS**

During the roadblock when Andy suggested to other teams about quitting the task together and take the time penalty, i just thought he was channeling Rob

But the task did take ridiculously long

So both the Philippines teams are now out of the race.

I absolutely loved this episode....it was actually as good as the normal TAR...hope they come to india now
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

Good thing one of the expat teams is playing the bad guy on the show. Hope they at least make it far.

What was with on the preview.. something about Laura's leg..
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Hey im new here and my name is Ray. i've been watching TAR since around the 5th season and i love this show, i'm so glad it keeps winning the Emmys for Best Reality TV Show, it deserves it. On to TARA, the roadblock was really difficult which took alot of strength out of the participants. i'm kinda disappointed on the teams from the philippines since they lost, they had potential to win.

Well, of the two teams, Ernie and Jeena had the most potential. They're athletic, and fearless. but they had major bad luck with the Fast Forward and the Detour. C'mon man! You have a beautiful wife! Sell the noodles while you're eating it.

After watching Aubrey (Miles) and Jacq after a couple of eps, I kind of figured they won't last long.

Someone was pulling a Rob, haha. I'm glad the brothers are still in. They seem to have many more rules than the American one, or it's just that they are vocal about it and make it to the TV.

They don't have too many rules. Just slight variations if any. The penalty is less severe than the American version post-TAR5.

FORT Fan
    i thought the guy was channeling Rob as well. although he didn't really do as good a job. people sort of were a bit weary about it. was so happy when the first team (bollywood boys) found the little surfboard though!! i was thinking FINALLY!!

not surprised Aubrey & Jacq were eliminated. they spend too much time being pampered and applying makeup. they're obviously not as tough at the Beauty Queens or Kimberley

+ Reply to Thread