+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race Asia (All-Encompassing) **SPOILERS**

actually when i think about it, the asian TAR is far better than season 10 of the american TAR

FORT Newbie
    I just watched the first ep of TARA
    I think it's very exciting and interesting
    With the teams coming from different asian countries, it'll definately make the race more fun to watch.
    So far most of the teams are fine. With no claws, bitterness, or bickering coming out yet.
    The one I like the most is Jeena and Ernie; I think they'll be the team to beat in the race with their experience in travel and physical ability.
    And they are able to keep their cool and fun attitude while still maintaining their competitiveness.
    I also like Joer jo and Zabrina, they seem very down to earth, nice, and even genuine in my opinion.
    Jac and Aub, they are so pretty...but I find them a little annoying, especially when they keep mentioning how they will use their charm..about fixing their hair..At a point I almost think they are too vain for this race.

FORT Regular
    About Aubrey and Jaq, I think it's legitimate for them to use their charm and beauty, because honestly they are gorgeous!! I don't know yet if they are too vain for the race. I guess, they are used to use their physical assets, but it's only 1 episode so far, we don't really know yet what their attitude will be.
    But they managed to make it 4th and I don't think it's only because of their beauty!

I like almost all the teams! Only Andrew and Syeon bug me a bit.
    But yeah, it's very interesting to watch, it's so different from the US counterpart =) It gives really 2 ways to handle the competition and the race.

FORT Fan
    not sure which one of Aubrey and Jaq it is (it's the taller one), but i find her very masculine :S

i'm quite surprised at the number of mistakes a few teams made in the first episode. i don't think i've seen so many mistakes in any of the other TAR seasons (probably except for that diesel episode). don't really have a favorite team yet, but it's still the early stages

what irks me is that the clue for the pittstop says "the last team WILL be eliminated", but then they still have NEL. may as well just say "MAY be eliminated"

Its like {{ WOAH }} the_maeyune's Avatar
    i think they cut too much, practically you don't really know what they're doing and then *poof* [ cut ]. i think other than that, it prolly is pretty decent. I prefer TAR10 though x3

FORT Regular
    Cat, Aubrey is the taller one, and now that you point to it, she sure looks masculine! Jaq is shorter but I think she's more cute! ^^
    I didn't pay attention to the Pit Stop clue, it's quite misleading! usually they always state the last team MAY be eliminated. I think it's too big to be a small mistake.. Maybe they wanted the teams to be motivated and stressed.

Maeyune, I don't think it's shortcut, at least in the 1st episode. On the contrary, I think that they showed a lot of little things and sometimes for some time, more than TAR10 do. But that's what I remind! I didn't have the occasion to rewatch it.

from TARA newsletter:

The Teams make their way to their next destination, where they find themselves up against snakes, street stalls, and The Amazing Race Asia's first elimination.

"I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Regular
    From TARA newsletter, check this out!

Teams give their comments and impressions after watching the 1st episode. Unless I didn't dig enough, I think that CBS doesn't devote a space for teams to give feedback like that! (there was for some time, when former racers gave their thoughts about the current race, but I can't find it anymore.)

http://amazing-spaces.spaces.live.com/

right now im more interested in seeing this TAR, since almost everyone left on TAR 10 is annoying the hell out of me....

ill have to wait till tommrow to see it =(

What language is this? Anyone knows? ??? (for episode #3)
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

+ Reply to Thread