+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race Asia (All-Encompassing) **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: The Amazing Race Asia (All-Encompassing) **SPOILERS**

Hello everyone,

I canīt post a new thread because of the rules here, but just to let you know there is another TAR on the air. It is the The Amazing Race - Brazil, renamed here as "The Millionaire Race" (in Portuguese, of course, to attract more viewers), but it is the same version of TAR (bought the rights from Disney).

It is running every Saturday, at 7pm, Brazilian Daylight savings time (ET + 3hrs), and the pilot is already available on the web.

The TAR community here in Brazil is a big one (TAR is showed with some delay at AXN - cable, so far up to TAR 10), and everyone is thrilled that there is a national version. The teams will be mostly running inside the country, but since the territory is almost a continent, it is already a good area to cover.

Be sure to check it out.

The show looks interesting. I'd like to watch TAR Asia if there's any way possible since I love watching international reality shows (BB in UK and Australia, ANTM in Australia, UK, and others). If there isn't, I'll always have FoRT.

Pre-show favorite... just look at the bolded text at the beginning of everyone's bios, I like the brother and sister duo from Japan. I wonder what happened to their family 3 years ago. Behind them is Henry and Terri, the Navy officer and his wife from the Philippines. All of them actually look pretty entertaining.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by banzai;2607337;
    TARA2 premieres Thursday, November 1st, 2007
    It turns out that on Nov. 1st, they'll air "The Racers Revealed". It's like a preview. Instead of a recap episode, we get to see a preview episode. And then on Nov. 22nd, the real race begins. So they skip 2 weeks.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

im assuming these episodes will be on youtube as they where from the first season

Quote Originally Posted by maersk;2633387;
    im assuming these episodes will be on youtube as they where from the first season
    I hope. But then they were all deleted. And they were deleted before I got the chance to see them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

I'm betting my money on Marc and Rovilson! They're not only hot, but good as well!

The first ep of TAR Asia 2 has just been broadcasted. I must say I enjoyed the first episode more than the first 3 eps of the current TAR US show.

The last team gets the time penalty for the first leg instead of elimination.

I must root for my kababayans. I also like the Japanese siblings Daichi and Sawaka.

The first ep alone has many funny quotes:

Marc on trying to pull his teammate's weight in one of the Detours: "Son of a ---, I shoulda gotten a girl partner!!!"

"Don't dig the chicks!! Mind on the race!"

Edwin & Monica already puking their guts out to finish 8 balut eggs. And yet... : "I ate four, you ate five??!!"

1. 2.
    3. 4. 5.

6. 7.
    8. 9.
    10. 11.

The rest are recycled clips.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

It looks like they might go to Japan and a Latin American country?

+ Reply to Thread