+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race Asia (All-Encompassing) **SPOILERS**

I love how they teams are following the rules. I was so glad that Andy was stopped for over speeding and was given a penarty at the pit stop.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2175694;
    i'm like Andy/Laura more as the race progresses. actually, i like most of the teams, except for the HK couple
    i'm quoting myself, but i take back what i said. Andy/Laura completely s***s me now (mostly Andy). he was just like the Bollywood Boys who wouldn't take responsibility for their own actions. disappointed that they're still in the race and that the time penalty is applied for the next leg

liking the HK couple more now (Sandy/Francesca)

and my gosh that was a scary leg. the swinging and the bungee jumping. the US version doesn't even have that for the ENTIRE race let alone one leg

heres to hoping M-M gets back into first.

AXN Asia seems to be pushing/advertising Zabrina, Syeon and Andrew a lot this past week - wonder if there's anything to that!!!

Here's hoping that Andy/Laura gets knocked out this week...
    but I think it could be Howard and Sahran - would be great if they manage to continue on - only for the pure entertainment value of Sharan being such a baby!!!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McMw;2181299;
    but I think it could be Howard and Sahran - would be great if they manage to continue on - only for the pure entertainment value of Sharan being such a baby!!!
    Every time I see them, I can't help but wonder - what on earth are they doing here? How can someone with a fear of heights not realize that TAR involves... heights?

well...looks like we get to see it happen next week!!!

flying from Auckland to Singapore just to wash a car - that's either too funny, or too sad!!! :

Thailand is too popular a destination for TAR that TAR Asia should have opted for a more exotic locale like Cambodia or Laos considering that this is the region's very own answer to the original one.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

does AirAsia fly to Cambodia or Laos???
    Prob not...

Quote Originally Posted by McMw;2185895;
    does AirAsia fly to Cambodia or Laos???
    Prob not...
    FYI, Air Asia flies to Phnom Penh and Siam Reap which are both in Cambodia. Besides, if they can arrange a tie-up with Air New Zealand while the teams are in Queenstown, then why not in other Asian countries? I think the deal with Air Asia stands for as long as they have presence in a particular destination the racers are going to.

As for Laos, there is always the option (tiring as it may seem) to take an overnight bus service from Bangkok to Vientiane (the capital) without the need for Air Asia flights. Travelling from one country to another by land has been done in TAR before.
    Last edited by dragonman64; 12-23-2006 at 07:17 AM. Reason: additional information
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

damn....16 hour bus ride...OUCH!!!

anyway, should be interesting month to go watching the last 5 teams...
    don't think I can stand watching a grown man cry/whinge over a task which he SHOULD have been proud of completing... :rolleyes

M/M were lucky with this FF...

+ Reply to Thread