+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAR Time Delay - December 3rd

TAR Time Delay - December 3rd

I just checked out the online TV Guide and the football game on CBS is scheduled for 4:15pm and runs 180 mins so will end at 7:15pm, resulting in 60 Minutes running 15 minutes late and then TAR 15 minutes late. Well, to be on the safe side I am going to start setting my VCR to record for 90 minutes to be on the safe side. Royal pain in the a$$ cause Celebrity Fit Club is having its season finale at 9pm and I had a perfect evening set up and CBS messed it all up. Thank you CBS.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

If it's anything like our football game this Saturday... we were scheduled to go from 8-11:15 and we went til midnight. So... be extra prepared and tape longer. Half an hour extra might not cut it.

FORT Regular
    That's why I love cable channel (axn asia to be precise) =)
    No delay, no time schedule change and plenty of rerun during the week!

But i'm wondering... in Asia, we have TAR running on Mondays at 9pm... When is it running in the USA? I think we have a 1-day-delay.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Actually, when you factor in the time zones, we only have a half-day delay in Asia. (And, of course, here in the Philippines, it's aired on broadcast TV, same time as the US, with no football delay.)

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    It also helps when our local Canadian station doesn't carry football so we shouldn't have any time delays this season.

I agree about taping at least an extra hour just in case of overtime
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Junmia View Post
    But i'm wondering... in Asia, we have TAR running on Mondays at 9pm... When is it running in the USA? I think we have a 1-day-delay.
    On the East Coast it's supposed to run on Sunday from 8pm-9pm... but it's started at approximately 8:30 each of the last two weeks.

Yep, makes me glad I'm in Canada and don't have to content with football. I'd make sure to tape at least 2 hours or even more so you don't miss anything.

FORT Fanatic
    The game is running over right now, looks like it will be at least 30 minutes over. I'll just have to tape TAR and swith over to Desparate Housewives at 9 & watch the end of the race later.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    In my area, the regular game ended but they decided to go to the last 2 minutes of the Redskins/Jacksonville game. Of course they would have to pick a game that was tied. Fortuantely Washington just got up by 3 with 23 seconds to go (gotta love football. It's the only thing where 23 seconds could last for five minutes ) I'm glad the ratings are up slightly for TAR, and luckily the 11th season (finally officially greenlighted) will be airing in the off season for football.

ETA: Never mind that. Jacksonville just scored a field goal and now they're tied again. Looks like TAR will be starting well over an hour late in my area.

FORT Newbie

CBS messed up

I actually missed half hour because of the football game, does anyone have a tape of the 3rd episode to spare???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast