+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ** Spoilers ** Tar10 ** Spoilers **

press release; more clues for episode #7:

"I Wonder If This Is Going To Make My Fingers Pickle" --

4. Tempers flare at the airport when one team books tickets for an allied team further back in the ticket line, causing major hostility, on THE AMAZING RACE 10, Sunday, Oct. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

5. While racing through the streets of Mauritius, one team has a major scare when they crash their car into a bus.

6. Another team has trouble getting their car into gear and must watch as all the other teams pass by them.

7. Meanwhile, two teams create an alliance but wonder if the bond is strong enough to bring them to the end.

8. Could the race to the Pit Stop among friends mean the demise of another alliance?
    Last edited by banzai; 10-25-2006 at 10:41 PM.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

my thoughts are its tyler/james with the car trouble.

8 could mean one of the backpackers, most likely lyn/karalyn, though i hope not.

FORT Fanatic
    Well based on previews up for ext week.

Intersection requires team to work together hauling material.

Teams are Tyler & James and Rob & Kimberly
    Erwin & Godwin and Dustin and Kimberly
    Lyn and Karlyn with David and MAry.

Also new when the teams leave they can take different cars.

Dustin and Kandcie who leave first take a non damaged car, casuing several teams to notice. And funny its Lyn and Karlyn who get the damaged car.

Click to see Spoiler:
    david and Mary are eliminated
    Last edited by mswood; 10-30-2006 at 01:09 AM. Reason: trying to hide spoilers

FORT Fanatic
    And an early possible spoiler is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler and James win the race

But that is a very, very loose spoiler. Unlike anything else, I have no evidence to back it up at all.

For more eliminations the order is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David & Mary, Then Erwin and Godwin, then Dustin and Kandice

Now those might be slightly inaccurate (there is some rumbling that perhaps, perhaps the producers had three teams run bogus legs (but I doubt it, they have usually only used one team). There is also some waffling on the order of the last two. Thats the firmest info though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2122180;
    And an early possible spoiler is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler and James win the race

But that is a very, very loose spoiler. Unlike anything else, I have no evidence to back it up at all.

For more eliminations the order is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David & Mary, Then Erwin and Godwin, then Dustin and Kandice

Now those might be slightly inaccurate (there is some rumbling that perhaps, perhaps the producers had three teams run bogus legs (but I doubt it, they have usually only used one team). There is also some waffling on the order of the last two. Thats the firmest info though.
    Regarding your first spoiler on who wins:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    BORING! But at least it's not the moms. But that made a great season go down. Enough with the young males winning this thing. Hopefully on TAR12, if we get a TAR12, they don't cast any young male teams. It's too predictable.

Actually, the producers have in the past had more than one team run a bogus leg, usually in the final city, but I think they've done it in other cities as well.

Regarding your spoiler info on who gets eliminated from now to the end
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm really depressed. I've known way back that's what was going to happen and didn't mind it too much, because I thought I'd hate David/Mary, Erwin/Godwin, and love the moms. The opposite happened. Coupled with Tyler/James winning, Rob/Kimberly also predictably being in the final 3, along with the moms, I think this is the second worst final 3 ever. Only final 3 I hated more was last season, where I had to force myself to root for Ray/Yolanda since I didn't like the other two.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-30-2006 at 01:25 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Now I could understand people not wanting an all male team to win if they were only rooting for an all female team.

But they don't seem to mind couples winning.

ANd simply put in all seasons of the AR all male teams have won, While 5 teams with mixed sexes have won.

So technically they are not the majority of the types of winners you can expect.

FORT Fanatic
    And generallly by leg 6 I am usually rooting for the best team (in fact usually bu leg two). Now unless the best team (by performance) does something truely terribel (BEing exceptually rude to the locals, being racist, praying for the heaathens, being violent within their own team or to other teams), then I don't care what type of team wins.

Now for example the first season which had three very strong teams. Because performance wise they were fairly close, I then let personality win out (and for me the nicest most easy going and most respectful team was Rob and Brennan), the Guidos were snotty (then out and out rude) and Frank and Margarits (loved Margarita, but Frank was a little two quick to call people out for being users (and often wrong) and he was LOUD and a I didn't always like how they communicated with each otehr.

But so far, there has only been one season where the team that has performed the best as won (Reichen and CHip in season 4), which was also the season that had the lowest level of performance (or perhaps just more well rounded teams keeping things closer).

So whoever wins, if they are the best team, I can live with that, and if the spoilers are true it can't be won team. Becasue tehre aren't enough egs to push their average high enough to be the best team of the season.

I'm truly disgusted by the final 3, and there is no one that I felt inclined to root for at all. Argh. I hope that those 3 teams run the bogus race, though that's highly impossible.
    M i r a c l e

Leo
    Premium Member
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm hoping that somehow they got the bogus and real races mixed up - some of the supposed sightings are for the real ones, some are the bogus ones. I don't mind Tyler and James in the final three, and I can tolerate Rob and Kimberly (although I'd much prefer the Chos, or Dustin and Kandice). But the 'bama moms? I haven't seen a more unpleasant team to watch on this show in a long time. Worst final three team. Ever. Hell, I'd prefer watching Peter and his crap - at least you had Sarah who, it was pretty clear, wasn't taking it anymore. Lyn and Karlyn are reinforcing each other's unpleasantness. I'd better keep something soft around to throw at the TV so I don't break it.

+ Reply to Thread