+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

CCL
    I'm surprised they went for the rice challenge; I would have thought the crocodile task was a more obvious choice for them. It almost cost them and it definitely seems like their second-to-last placing has served as a wake-up call for them. I'm surprised they don't hang out with Kandice & Dustin more - it always seems like the younger teams hang out a bit, but there hasn't been any interaction really between the two teams.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

To the Point
    I felt that they allowed themselves to be distracted in last nights episode. Seeing the person shooting up seemed to really throw them. They have really become my favorites. They have really good attitudes and we don't see a bunch of sniping between the two of them. Their response at the end just made me respect their game play even more.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;2104106;
    I felt that they allowed themselves to be distracted in last nights episode. Seeing the person shooting up seemed to really throw them. They have really become my favorites. They have really good attitudes and we don't see a bunch of sniping between the two of them. Their response at the end just made me respect their game play even more.
    You've made an interesting point because they were just not themselves during last nights show. I think they are typically strong racers but they just kept having bad luck and bad decision making. I'm sure they'll do better next week!

To the Point
    I hope they do better next week. They certainly made some less than stellar choices this week.

FORT Regular
    They were slowed down by the taxi driver.....how unlucky was that....
    Better luck next time guys
    They should hav choose the croc detour instead of the rice one.....
    Still like them

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2104092;
    I'm surprised they went for the rice challenge; I would have thought the crocodile task was a more obvious choice for them. It almost cost them and it definitely seems like their second-to-last placing has served as a wake-up call for them.
    I was expecting them to go for the crocodile challenge too. One of them (I can't remember who said what in this scene) said that the crocodiles might be easier, but the other said that it was first-come first-served. He might have been under the impression that if other teams were there, they'd have to wait a while to do it, which didn't appear to be the case for the viewers. I have the feeling they'll be back at the front of the pack by the end of the next leg.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    Hot Choc is right, I think they would have gone for the crocs but they thought that they have to wait for their turn. I think they saw the Cho and the Lyns going for the crocs. It almost cost them, but David and Mary had way too much delay (because of the flight from Vietnam to Chennai I think).

Now they move from my neutral to my like list ^^
    they don't play dirty, they don't scream or abuse locals, maybe they laugh too much and they are cynical at times, but they don't bother me as much as the Beauty Queens do.

And I think that James and Tyler don't bond with the Hyp(ocrites) because they KNOW they will use them first. I think they know that the blondes are sneaky and very competitive and that they won't receive anything from them.

James and Tyler did pretty smart moves, I hope they'll continue and won't discredit themselves.

less mumbling about your former addiction and more getting cabbies that dont suck.

I think these two make a good team. They're playing pretty fair and keeping close to themselves. They not making phony alliances or being nasty either. It's just them against the world and they're playing it that way.

Probably the most independent group of two in the game. They don't seem to want to get involved with anyone else. Just focus and enjoy. That might just work for them.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fan
    i like listening to their past story. and still love this team. they're enjoying the race and seem to not take it for granted. glad they didn't come last, hopefully they get back to the front for the rest of the race

+ Reply to Thread