+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Fan
    ^not alcoholics, they were drug addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    Unlike some alpha male teams in the past, Tyler and James don't seem as cocky. Like others have said in this thread, they seem pretty appreciative of everything and good to the other teams. At this point, though, I haven't really been getting a good feel for any of the teams. Usually it feels by this point in the race you have a good sense of what most of the teams are like.
    I agree. That's exactly why I like this team. They aren't cocky, and seem appreciative of the race. They also don't argue, which is a good thing, since we have enough of that going on with Rob and Kimberly.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fan
    what does 'alpha-male' mean? I've heard it so many times before..does it mean a all male team or what?

Leo
    Premium Member
    You're partially right. An alpha male team is an all male team where both members are physically strong. Each season has at least one; Tyler and James is it for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole View Post
    what does 'alpha-male' mean? I've heard it so many times before..does it mean a all male team or what?
    An alpha male is the primary male in a pack. The leader of a wolf pack, for instance, though the alpha male in that situation generally works in tandem with an alpha female as a team that makes the decisions for the pack and gets first pick of all rewards, generally food in their case.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan
    ohhh i see! thanks!

i have a quick question
    does anyone know where i could get the shirt james wore in the last episode?
    the one with the gray and white stripes with red, blue and green stripes on the sleeves and back

Last edited by retromayhem; 10-11-2006 at 08:28 PM.

FORT Fan
    hmm...wait I will try to find it..I probably won't though

FORT Fan
    where ever he got it from, they probably aren't sellling it anymore?

FORT Regular
    I reckon that they don't play dirty, they don't blame each other, they don't do anything wrong, but i still don't like them. However I don't hate them either, they play quite good! but they don't do things that would attract likeness (like the Cho Bros did several times).
    I liked how they hid to the Moms that they found the clue lol The look that (lyn) Karlyn gave them was so funny! ^^

+ Reply to Thread