+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole View Post
    it's not a 'jealous' thing, what people are trying to say is some that people will judge them on how they 'look' like arrogant frat boys and not how they play.
    Well, it didn't read that way to me, but I hope your right. I would like nothing better than to be proven wrong.

FORT Fogey
    Well, let me speak from experience here.

More then half of my life, I am judged before met. In fact, if you met me here, you might think from my personality I am wierd, an oddball, nerdy, geeky, and have intelegence but don't show it. But if you met me in real life, you would automatically label me jock, prep,a rrogent, a hole.

In real life, people judge based on how you look. I do it too, and it's a fault of mine. But you saw it here, read the first page. People judged them by how they "looked". Even said so... "They look like..."

It was either they didn't like them because they looekd like frat boys. reminded them of frat boys that looked similiar... or just dont like the jock looking types. OR People loved them because they looked like jocks. We are all judged by looks.

And you see, every poster before the show, "they look like..." and the judging begins! My pointw as, I knew people wouldn't like them because of their looks and give reasons why, and I also knew that that opnion would quickly turn around once they see tehir characters. Point being: We should all judge on character over looks.

By the way, this isn't a flame post, its just my opnion on how our society works! HEH...
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-22-2006 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Lingo

FORT Fan
    yeah...I like them, they seem like good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke View Post
    And you see, every poster before the show, "they look like..." and the judging begins!
    You are entirely correct. That's why I don't look at the individual threads before the show begins. In part because I don't want to judge based on appearance and in part because, truthfully, it bothers me when other people do. I don't have a problem, though, with slagging the hell out of someone once they've proven themself to be a jackass.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie
    They're not frats, they're models. So they could be Derek/Drew deux. I like these guys, they're my favourite because they will wither dominate or Win

I'm liking this team even though they're a bit boring now, but they're competent and seem calm thus far. Its also a refreshing change from the frat boys (who I also liked) as they weren't flirting with the token female teams right off the bat. If the Frat Boys were there, you know they'd be making their moves.

FORT Fogey
    This team is great IMO. They went from being near last in this episode, to near first... all within one challenge. Thta IMO is good teamwork, and a good team to root for LOL

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I was pretty impressed that they were near dead last at one point and managed to finish in third overall. Not liking them as much as last week (something just bugs) but they're still a good team. They seem normal and not like they're playing up to the camera. And I think James is pretty cute

FORT Fogey
    They finished second, not third.

FORT Fan
    I love them! My favourite team!! They're really hot too...hehe

+ Reply to Thread