+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2168776;
    I guess I just dont want another all male frat boy winning
    and when exactly did an all male frat boy team win??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by #1catty;2169091;
    This is the first Amazing Race I've watched and Tyler and James were the team that I rooted from the very beginning. I'd really, really hate for them to lose, especially to the Bamas.
    My exact sentiments.

They completely won me over when they figured out the brick pattern (Beijing) right away while the other teams were all stupidly mucking things up. I would be disappointed if they lost to 'Bama.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2168498;
    Hate this team

Another cocky frat boy team Just like Eric and Jeremy Hope they lose
    Thye are not cocky, some people don't know what a sense of humor is... and do you even know what a frat boy is?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2168827;
    Same here. That's why I'm rooting for Rob/Kimberly. I think they act overconfident, but I think that's because they're a male team (and we know what a great record they have on this show) so they almost seem like they have to win or will win. Hopefully the only male teams TAR12 will have will be the older out of shape ones rather than the young wannabe pretty boys that are boring (I'll give Eric/Jeremy this, at least those two had personality).
    Why would you want old out of shape men to be on a race, if that happens they shouldn't call it amazing race all-stars..maybe something more along the lines of...THE SENIOR RACE...and then you can't even add the 'all-star' at the end! And they are not wannabe prettyboys..they are real prettyboys...models..duh..and they deserve to win!
    Last edited by bobdole; 12-08-2006 at 12:12 AM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole;2171531;
    Why would you want old out of shape men to be on a race, if that happens they shouldn't call it amazing race all-stars..maybe something more along the lines of...THE SENIOR RACE...and then you can't even add the 'all-star' at the end! And they are not wannabe prettyboys..they are real prettyboys...models..duh..and they deserve to win!
    I'd rather take the likes of Kevin/Drew over another Rob-Brennan-Chris-Alex-Reichen-Chip-David-Jeff-Tyler-James clone.

The winners of The Amazing Race 10!!!

Congrats to them

CCL
    Well, seeing as how I didn't like the other two teams, and I was indifferent to James & Tyler at best, I guess it was a good result. It was cute when they called their parents at the end.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Its like {{ WOAH }} the_maeyune's Avatar
    ULTRA-SPAZZ BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD ACTUALLY WIN.
    .. but they really did.
    Reality TV Shows tend to hate me this year, Chris & Ace didn't exactly win AI, Josh nor Toby won Rockstar.. and basically I almost thought I was going to jinx T&J.
    Then, no they WON ! Grats =) Its so "awww" when they called their parents, its so sweet and you can feel its really coming from their hearts. Whoo, supported them from the first episode =]

I hope they don't come back for All Stars though, or I will have to see them get .. e l i m i n a t e d. ;[

FORT Fogey
    For all you Big Brother fans (me in cluded) I was watchign Tyler and James' at home tape... Erika was at their Home. And some survivor winner too...

+ Reply to Thread