+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole;2167307;
    I like the race much better when it is all young fit teams that can compete hard, makes it much more fun to watch! I hate old people and handicaps that come on the show just to prove that they can "do it", taking the chance away from some people that may have acutally had a chance at winning.
    I'm not sure if I like it when its all young fit teams, then they're all just mirrors of one another. I can't imagine enjoying a season of Mactors overload. However, I do like it when there's some decent competition going around. This season just seems to lack that, none of the teams really stood out like Jon & Kris, Romber, Colin, etc. It also doesn't help that the more popular teams, D&M and Chos, were basically giving the race to others.

Since the Cho brothers were eliminated, Tyler and James moved up to my first choice for winners. They've been great, entertaining, consistent, fairly smart, non-confrontational and have won many of the legs. So they have great extra-prizes to enjoy even if they do get the $1 million.

It's great how strong their friendship really is. GO Team TJ!!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    Hate this team

Another cocky frat boy team Just like Eric and Jeremy Hope they lose

I have grown to like this team, it is probably because they were focused on getting the BQs out and no time to be so cocky, but....for some reason I expect them to kiss at the end of every leg.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2168498;
    Hate this team

Another cocky frat boy team Just like Eric and Jeremy Hope they lose
    How are they cocky? I haven't seen ANY cockiness from them. I have barely seen rudeness from them.. if they want to say something rude, they STOP themselves... you don't see that very often.

This team ahs been nice, worked together, and smiled just about every episode... no, every episode they did! This team ahs managed to stay in the top every leg but 2 legs... they deserve to win!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2168698;
    How are they cocky? I haven't seen ANY cockiness from them. I have barely seen rudeness from them.. if they want to say something rude, they STOP themselves... you don't see that very often.

This team ahs been nice, worked together, and smiled just about every episode... no, every episode they did! This team ahs managed to stay in the top every leg but 2 legs... they deserve to win!
    I guess I just dont want another all male frat boy winning

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2168776;
    Same here. That's why I'm rooting for Rob/Kimberly. I think they act overconfident, but I think that's because they're a male team (and we know what a great record they have on this show) so they almost seem like they have to win or will win. Hopefully the only male teams TAR12 will have will be the older out of shape ones rather than the young wannabe pretty boys that are boring (I'll give Eric/Jeremy this, at least those two had personality).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2168776;
    Statistically... more male/female teams have won TAR... so if another male/male won this one, then they would be tied.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 12-06-2006 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Rude

I'd like to see them win. I've never liked the Bama team and Rob just isn't likeable. I don't find them cocky at all. They are the strongest team left but it may not mean anything depending on the tasks.

FORT Newbie
    This is the first Amazing Race I've watched and Tyler and James were the team that I rooted from the very beginning. I'd really, really hate for them to lose, especially to the Bamas.

+ Reply to Thread