Its like {{ WOAH }} the_maeyune's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2151991;
    placing number one in the last episode;
    i think ensures their place in the top three
    and i really WANT them to win
    * nods in agreement *
    THEY HAVE TO WIN.

FORT Fan
    was rewatching the finale of the last Survivor where Aras won, and James was there. he was part of the Aras' friends group and was jumping up and down cheering and holding an Aras banner/poster

and he was wearing that grey/white striped top with a bit of colored stripes across the chest. same top he's been wearing in TAR. must be is fav top. so cute and adorable with his cheering! couldn't see Tyler though, possibly hidden behind all the banners

FORT Fan
    disappointed they took awhile to choose the detour this episode. and the fact that they didn't read it properly and thought they were throwing pots, not making it. hopefully they don't make any more of these mistakes

Love this team. I hope they win the whole thing. James reminds me of my 16 year old. He can get in and do the task but he needs a little push. Given that Tyler has a good partner in James, he will always do what is needed (he just has to talk himself into it, like the angel dive down the wall). I wish they were a little more ahead of 'bama. Not good that James forgot the lucky charm. But I doubt 'bama will keep up if they do make the final three.

Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2158791;
    disappointed they took awhile to choose the detour this episode. and the fact that they didn't read it properly and thought they were throwing pots, not making it. hopefully they don't make any more of these mistakes
    Personally, I wish they had gone to the pot 'throwing' task, I would have been LOL watching their faces as they realized they had to make pots not throw them.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2158944;
    Personally, I wish they had gone to the pot 'throwing' task, I would have been LOL watching their faces as they realized they had to make pots not throw them.
    That was the best, James going on about how he wanted to throw some pots. And then Tyler telling him that the task was to make pots not throw them and James got all quiet.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2158791;
    I thought it wasn't so much that they misread the clue, but rather that James didn't know what "throwing a pot" meant.

at his disappointment when Tyler corrected him. But they were still the first to get to the olive detour, so it was pretty good in the end.

The lucky charm thing at the end was priceless.

Go team!

That was so funny. James was probably all stoked and wondering why the task was so easy!

FORT Regular
    This team with R/K were wasting their time worrying about how the BQs were doing, which is kinda useless. They worried about their every single action.When the BQs were doing their own things, they complained they were shady and sneaky and totally stabbed them in the back that they dont trust them...."Those damn blondes" the famous quote from James. Well if you dont trust them, why keep following them?

But when they themselvses did the same thing, they said nothing. And i cant believe they actually waited on the road and let BQs asked for direction and laughed at them when a bunch of men walked towards BQs car because you never know what will happen.

+ Reply to Thread