+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

They're still in it. Getting better with driving skills. They're back in the top

FORT Fanatic
    Poor James just waiting some validation.

I am really curious how much time they lost having to wait for Kimberly (or if she was fairly close behind James.

And how far tehy checked in behind Dustin and Kandice.

them and rob and kimberly
    were agrivating me when they consistently kept on saying, "we're gonna be way ahead of the rest of the pack" or "they're probably plowing some field right now." the fast forward got to them and made them slow up. but lucky they came in 2nd. first fo sho next week

I hope Tyler/James are first next week

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2130639;
    were agrivating me when they consistently kept on saying, "we're gonna be way ahead of the rest of the pack" or "they're probably plowing some field right now." the fast forward got to them and made them slow up. but lucky they came in 2nd. first fo sho next week
    I don't know if it made them slow up. There banter just might have been away of keeping morale up.

But unlike the other teams that could break away and work individually for half the leg. This group was forced to be as slow as the slowest team member (Kimberly).

The last shot of food we see with Tyer is about finished and Kimerly stil has about a third of a plate.

I find it ratehr pleasing instead of yelling and screaming and pleading with each other about how one person was slower, tehy all kept cool and keep a positive attitude.

I would much rather someone be overly optomistic about their placng. Then get the behavior we often get during food challeneges.

Just look at season 5, 6, 7 and you will get alot worse behavior from teams concerning supporting their partners in the tasks.

I mean hell Rob was at about his best behavior with his teammate, and Tyler & James who were held back by this never once harassed Kimberly about her speed or having trouble with it. Or making fun of her for vomiting.

I would say more points to them.

FORT Fan
    thought James looked quite adorable during the eating. watching him chomp methodically thru all the meat and his grin when he finished

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2130639;
    i see that more like motivation for everyone to continue eating. keep everything positive. it's better than listening to a team member say "you're so slow we're definately last now"

they also had the crowds cheering for them too which was nice. they're having fun as well as gagging and vomiting

Its like {{ WOAH }} the_maeyune's Avatar
    I never believed on how when they always get first, means they win. ( besides TAR9, because there were TWO teams which were leading ) I basically have already crossed out BQs for the win.

I think Tyler & James are great, though the fact their sentences are mostly like this - " dude .. dude" and then the next one replies "... dude". It cracks me up.

IMO It definitely wasn't the best feeling for R&K + T&J when they found out none of them got first place, especially since both of 'em took the fast forward. oh the drama. Just watching it, my sister and me were just staring at each other when they said those words. "we're gonna be way ahead of the rest of the pack" or "they're probably plowing some field right now." - I'm hoping it was just really good editing for the show or something. Or good support . eh i don't know ..

Anyway, I loved how they all got along well, shockingly no arguments between Rob and Kimberly. They are certainly improving, since the time they got 1st without a single sign of happiness. It was great to see all of them having tons of fun, gosh its making me like R&K more now especially since they seem to be great friends with T&J. Ugh I'm just bi-ased like that.

i still hate the crackheads

I still like Tyler and James

Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2130835;
    thought James looked quite adorable during the eating. watching him chomp methodically thru all the meat and his grin when he finished

i see that more like motivation for everyone to continue eating. keep everything positive. it's better than listening to a team member say "you're so slow we're definately last now"

they also had the crowds cheering for them too which was nice. they're having fun as well as gagging and vomiting
    i agree that they were motivating themselves, but them saying those comments shows their confidence in beging first. They thought they had more time when they really didn't thinking the Roadblock and Detour would take long. They were self motivating themselves, but were a but cocky. But i still choose them to win, no doubt

+ Reply to Thread