+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2122353;
    Timing is everything when you switch tasks and while Rob & Kim and the models made a timely decision Dave and Mary would have been better of staying at the salt dig especially as they were the last team to leave. That was a poor decision and poor strategy and resulted in a last place finish.
    I agree. It was suicide to switch so late in the game. I couldn't believe they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2122353;
    Timing is everything when you switch tasks and while Rob & Kim and the models made a timely decision Dave and Mary would have been better of staying at the salt dig especially as they were the last team to leave. That was a poor decision and poor strategy and resulted in a last place finish.
    David and Mary's problems were 1) waiting for the Bama Bitches and 2) Mary once again copping an attitude with David in regards to directions and insisting on a certain direction which proved to be wrong. Mary is that team's greatest downfall, without a doubt.

I like Tyler and James. They aren't the brightest bulbs and I find myself expecting the same results as the previous all male teams, but when taken on their own they are a little more palatable.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan
    I loved when tyler was arguing with one of the 'bama ladies! It was so awsome the way he moved his head all in her face! Soo funny! They are awsome! I hope they make it to final three.

I hope so too. However, they seem to have bad navigation skills. That could end up costing them.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I love Tyler telling off one of the moms.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that Tyler/James come in the top 3 for the final
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-30-2006 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie22;2123124;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That would be great if they did but please don't let those of us know who want to be spoiler free! I love these guys and want to see them go all the way to the end but don't want to know ahead of time!

On another note, their navigational skills need to vastly improve if they are going to make it to the final 3. I have to give them credit for finally showing up since I'm directionally challenged myself and would probably still be lost in the first leg of the race.
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-30-2006 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

FORT Fan
    a bit more personality from the models! yay!! loved it when Tyler responded to Lyn's "i can say anything i want, so shut up" remark with "say something smart" LOL

and i was also watching Jame's expression while standing at the counter. i think the stress of the game finally got to Tyler and he just let it all out on Lyn (which i'm glad for)

go the models!

FORT Fan
    yeah, tyler is the one who usually talks, the other one, James just watches, never really talks. I heard him say 'you guys are trippin' thats about it.

I believe Tyler said you guys are tripping. I could be wrong though. It sounded like Tyler's voice

Quote Originally Posted by jackie22;2123124;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    thats awesome;
    i'm gald that they stepped up there game last week
    lets hope that they get 1st this week

+ Reply to Thread