+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Fan
    they were lost for 4 hours asking for directions. i think anyone would've been quite annoyed that all the people you ask in those 4 hours couldn't help

hopefully they navigate better in the next legs. don't want to leave.

wouldent mind if they or DK where the next to go

I like Tyler and James. They aren't into themselves

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Min;2114263;
    Yes, I saw Tyler or James grabbing the clue from the cashier guy when he said he had no idea where's the place. :nono
    The are in a race, they have to quickly grab it and go to someone else, they are racing for a million dollars I don't think that they want to waste anytime, they were in a rush.

FORT Regular
    I have to rewatch, but I think they didn't grab it quickly only, they grabbed it with anger. Quite like snatching something from someone's hand, when you're upset. Being in a race doesn't excuse that ^^ It's understandable but it's also blameworthy.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Junmia;2119507;
    I have to rewatch, but I think they didn't grab it quickly only, they grabbed it with anger. Quite like snatching something from someone's hand, when you're upset. Being in a race doesn't excuse that ^^ It's understandable but it's also blameworthy.
    Maybe if you're going to be nit-picky over things. All I know is that I would have been frustrated and not particularly worried about my Sunday dinner manners at that point too. [mod edit]
    Last edited by JR.; 10-29-2006 at 03:59 PM. Reason: baiting

Gosh they suck, if it wasn't for Rob & Kim switching detours and planting that idea in their mind, they would've finished much lower. They're really two walking disappointments in this race and not to mention, still incredibly boring to watch. Even that airport argument looked like comedic than drama worthy entertainment.

Everyone else followed Rob and Kim. Not just Tyler/James. I can't stand the Bama moms, so Tyler telling one of the moms off, good

Quote Originally Posted by jackie22;2122229;
    Everyone else followed Rob and Kim. Not just Tyler/James. I can't stand the Bama moms, so Tyler telling one of the moms off, good
    What I meant was that if Rob & Kim didn't think of that idea, the MOdels may not have thought about it at that itme and continued digging. Other teams actually continued thinking the detour was doable, but gradually switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2122231;
    What I meant was that if Rob & Kim didn't think of that idea, the MOdels may not have thought about it at that itme and continued digging. Other teams actually continued thinking the detour was doable, but gradually switched.
    Timing is everything when you switch tasks and while Rob & Kim and the models made a timely decision Dave and Mary would have been better of staying at the salt dig especially as they were the last team to leave. That was a poor decision and poor strategy and resulted in a last place finish.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread