+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Rob & Kimberly

CCL
    Not to mention them being tired of being in "poor" countries and wanting to go to Europe. Um, yeah. What show did they think they were going on.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    i have to say i actually liked Rob a bit when we saw him interacting with the locals. he seemed like such a nice friendly guy during those times. but the rest, blergh!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2106821;
    Not to mention them being tired of being in "poor" countries and wanting to go to Europe. Um, yeah. What show did they think they were going on.
    Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous?

That was probably canceled before they were born, though.

I am beginning to like this team. The make very few mistakes and are very physically fit. I am rooting for them to win.

Quote Originally Posted by *CaT*;2108622;
    i have to say i actually liked Rob a bit when we saw him interacting with the locals. he seemed like such a nice friendly guy during those times. but the rest, blergh!
    Nice?! The same guy that said he's "done talking to foreigners" when he's the actually the foreigner in their country? Not to mention, the screaming he did the whole time at the Vietnamese taxi drivers? Kim isn't any better since she wants to be where all the "rich folks" are and she doesn't even know what a mosque is.

FORT Regular
    Well, we also have to admit he interacted quite nicely with the Indian people (the Driving school director/instructor, especially), unless it was sarcastic.
    I mean, he talked with the guy, and patted him on the back. I think it was nice.
    It doesn't erase of course his behavior with the Vietnamese people ^^

I think part of the reason why he was friendlier to the Indian instructor was 1. The instructor's fluency in English was better and 2. The Indian instructor was very congenial to them.

id be happy if the next 3 eliminations went like this:

next: dustin/kandi-ass

in a week: rob/kimberly

in 2 weeks: tyler/james

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2116797;
    I think part of the reason why he was friendlier to the Indian instructor was 1. The instructor's fluency in English was better and 2. The Indian instructor was very congenial to them.
    yeah, i guess that's why he was nice to the Indian guy. but you gotta admit he was quite likeable there. he was joking around with his arms around the Indian guy's shoulders. but all the other times, he's back to being himself

when rob says hes giving up in the next epsiode.....please let him mean it.........

+ Reply to Thread