+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

FORT Regular
    I am very happy that they have been eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2115026;
    I thought she talked about him in a very honest manner, and I was proud of her for saying what was on her mind. Good for you, Sarah!
    Sarah never treated Peter like Mary treats Dave so as far as that is concerned its all good.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Peter was very blunt and didn't seem to mind what he said to her while in the race. Got interesting when the shoe was on the other foot, didn't it? She was tactful, but she said what had to be said. I can't understand the people who said that she should have been nicer to him. "Ex-squeeze me???"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2115509;
    She was tactful, but she said what had to be said. I can't understand the people who said that she should have been nicer to him. "Ex-squeeze me???"
    Truly, she was a great deal nicer to him than a lot of other people would have been. In essence, when asked whether their relationship would continue, she claimed quite honestly that he was lacking a particular trait (kindness) that was important to her in a partner, so no, their relationship wouldn't continue. I can't see how that was being cruel to someone who, in effect, showed on every episode in every way that he does indeed lack kindness. It would be like me saying well, I personally prefer a short, dark-haired man, so I'm afraid that I can't continue my relationship with Phil .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2115693;
    Truly, she was a great deal nicer to him than a lot of other people would have been. In essence, when asked whether their relationship would continue, she claimed quite honestly that he was lacking a particular trait (kindness) that was important to her in a partner, so no, their relationship wouldn't continue. I can't see how that was being cruel to someone who, in effect, showed on every episode in every way that he does indeed lack kindness. It would be like me saying well, I personally prefer a short, dark-haired man, so I'm afraid that I can't continue my relationship with Phil .
    No, no say it isn't so.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Phil is in a league of his own, we will always want him

I didn't see Sarah whining much at all. She did talk to herself but I didn't notice her whining anymore then others. I was really wondering about Peter letting her do so many climbing tasks, even if she has a habit of taking on more then she can really do, it's part of teamwork to honestly say "this isn't going to be good for the team for you do this now" and you never saw that.

I don't think she was that rude to Peter, she was very stright forward, and noted what wasn't working for her, but she didn't attack him and she wasn't that whiney to him. She just noted, and it seemed correctly, that he didn't have what she was looking for in a life partner and she ended the relationship.

Good for her. I'm tired of seeing people stick up for lousy behavior in a romantic relationship and stick with it because "I know depsite the awful things they say and do he/she loves me". Sarah realised this wasn't working for her and left.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I am not sorry that Peter was eliminated from the race.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp;2116949;
    I was really wondering about Peter letting her do so many climbing tasks, even if she has a habit of taking on more then she can really do, it's part of teamwork to honestly say "this isn't going to be good for the team for you do this now" and you never saw that.
    This was addressed on teh Early show. Sarah says that they never really knew whenthey were going to be climng tasks. The clues are so vague that sometimes she thought they would be swimming tasks, whcich she would excell at). Sarah also confirmed that she has a weak stomach and would have been unable to do the food tasks that Peter did.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

How happy am I that this team was eliminated.

I have a lot more respect for Sarah after what Peter put her through. She recognized his faults and decided she needed somebody totally different. Good for her. He is a total dufus and it was great to see that come out during the show. I can't imagine what would have happened if they had actually won.

Peter: You need to do this task Sarah. Get the money and put it in my bank account. I'm going to have a beer and sit on my butt. Chop chop!

Sarah: But Peter, I have to climb up the corporate office to get it?

Peter: That's ok, Sarah. I believe in you. You can do it. After you do that, I'm going to take care of the money because I don't think you can do that yourself. You neeeeeed me. I neeeed your successful abilities to make myself look better than I already do.

Sarah: What? I don't think that you are nice enough and really don't care about me at all. I want my 1/2 of the money!

Peter: Well then, I guess we've come to a roadblock. You do it Sarah.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Nicknames

Sarah = Bionic Spider Women and her sidekick Peter = The Worthless Wort

+ Reply to Thread