+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

They were the team I was rooting for before the race even started but I soon changed my mind about them or more specifially of Peter.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 10-16-2006 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momof2dogs;2104476;
    I think it's the smugness that gets me most. When she tries to talk to him about his actions, he won't even look at her. He just smirks in the general direction of the camera. Makes me want to wipe that smirk off his face.
    You and me both. Granted, Sarah seems to be a crier sometimes, but these two are supposed to be dating and I've yet to see any sign of caring from him. When they disagree and she tries to talk it out (like a couple should) he looks away with no interest in what she's saying and ignores her. With that nasty smirk on his face.

I sure hope she dumped his sorry ass after this show. When it first started, she looked at Peter with a glow in her eyes...now she just looks more and more disgusted. She can do better.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular
    Peter is a d**khead!!

This is a fine pair. She's a whiner and he's a self-important hypercritical jerk who gets off by constantly ragging on the one person who is so far willing to tolerate his horrible personality. I think he sees her failures as somehow a reflection on him and if she doesn't "perform" according to his standards she is basically useless to him.

He seems to want her to disregard her disabililty and "prove" to the world, and I suspect mostly to himself, that she is just as good as any other person with two healthy legs and therefore worthy of him. When she falters, he takes that as a sign that she's just not trying hard enough, because the leg that he maintains for her cannot be to blame, her disability is not a disability anymore since Peter "fixed" that, therefore it must be Sarah's fault. His willingness to quit faced with the slightest obstacle is always coupled with the blame game, where he insinuates that the reason they have to quit is because Sarah couldn't cut it.

So if they get eliminated, and I'm eagerly awaiting that moment, it will of course not be Peter's fault since Peter already established that there is only one weak link in this operation and it isn't him, although he did everything possible to train his horse, feed his horse, keep his horse in the best shape possible, ultimately it's still the horse that needs to win the race. He is just the jockey.

This guy isn't even a man, he's just an insecure little loser with an inferiority complex who must trample someone else in order to feel validated. He makes my skin crawl.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Last night's episode cemented my belief that Peter is a self-centred jerk. Waiting for the bus, Sarah made the very good point that he was telling her to hurry up when she was going as fast as she could go. He quickly denied it, but he does yell at her to hurry up a lot. And some of his comments about the other teams in the airport were rude and uncalled for. Sarah needs to dump this loser.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

The worse part is if they do win some people who found him annoying will find they deserved to win.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2104695;
    The worse part is if they do win some people who found him annoying will find they deserved to win.
    Only good thing about Peter winning is that at least Sarah will also win. Zach was the only good thing about he and Flo's win and the main reason I didn't toss my TV out the window right then. And I think she deserves the full million just for putting up with Peter. Sarah will forever be one of those contestants on this show that I wish had come on with a different partner.

FORT Fan
    I wish he had come with a diifrent partner, someone who can acutually DO things...not just cry and whine.

How do you mean, bobdole? She scaled a wall and a cliff by herself and with one working leg. She hopped over that wall near the crocodiles, and landed completely on one leg. That wall was not easy to scale however short - remember how much one of the Lyns struggled to clear it. She also has yet to give up, in life or in this contest. And not for nothing, she also keeps a positive attitude (tears can also be just to vent frustration) despite her partner's mistreatment and degrading comments to her. She has yet to scream at or 'go off on' him, and she had to be around him 24/7. Most of us are ready to do worse by him, just having watched him a few minutes once a week.

I think she does more than "cry and whine", but that's just what I see.

FORT Fan
    She starts crying evertime he tells her to try harder or hurry up,it's just so annoying, If she can't do a task or if it's hard for her she will cry , while he is trying to tell her to try harder. He should have came on the show with someone who is capable(spl?) of doing stuff like running real fast or climbing cliffs and stuff fast, she slows him down and he is probably frustrated. IMO

+ Reply to Thread