+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

I like then alot, I hope they do well.

My pre season favs. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I just walked through the living room and glanced up at the television and there was a girl talking about running the Iron Man and that she's an amputee. She was blonde and named Sarah, so it's possible it was the same girl. The show I saw this on was on Animal Planet, "The Most Extreme". The episode title was "Appendages."
    I'm quoting myself because the show that she was on (The Most Extreme, episode "Appendages") is repeating tomorrow (9/5) at 8 PM EST, on Animal Planet, if anyone wants to catch it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Not my favorites but a very likeable couple indeed!

I hope their romance blossoms and they finally realize they should be together forevaaaa. Gotta admire Sarah's gumption and jutzpah! Peter isn't too exciting but they make a great couple of competitors. I was sure happy when she managed to get up the Wall. They're very strong and really supportive of each other.

I would keep my radar on them. They'll be in it for awhile I believe.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Not my favorites but a very likeable couple indeed!

I hope their romance blossoms and they finally realize they should be together forevaaaa. Gotta admire Sarah's gumption and jutzpah! Peter isn't too exciting but they make a great couple of competitors. I was sure happy when she managed to get up the Wall. They're very strong and really supportive of each other.

I would keep my radar on them. They'll be in it for awhile I believe.
    I agree about Peter. Something about him I'm not too crazy about but I like Sarah well enough. Despite her leg they seem like a very strong team. Even though they've done Ironman I was still very impressed with them tonight. I was also happy for her and him when she finally made it up the wall. That was quite the scene and another reason I'm glad TAR did China first because otherwise we may not have seen that moment with her.

I want to like Sarah but I have a feeling she's going to become a whiner. I hope I'm wrong.
    What?! Am I still here?

I like them both. I hope that Sarah can keep well and not end up having to drop out or anything. I'd like to see them go far.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness View Post
    I want to like Sarah but I have a feeling she's going to become a whiner. I hope I'm wrong.
    Of all the contestants on all the shows, at least she has something real to whine about for a change. If she has a few moments where she loses her compusure, I'll give'em to her -- she's earned the right so far.

It is my opinion, however, that she will do fine. It is likely that she could have moments of self-doubt but will quickly work her way through it, just like at the Great Wall of China. I like this team, even if he is a little 'dogged'.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Leo
    Premium Member
    Sarah deserves a lot of credit for getting thru the whole climbing task. That had to be even tougher than it looked. I hope they go far.

ehh, dont like the aura of arrogance im getting from this team, and them saying "oh we can use her handicap as an advantage throughout the race" just makes my distaste for them grow...........

that said, i dont see them getting much further in this race, her "leg" will give them too many problems and slow them down so much that they probably will not recover.

+ Reply to Thread