+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

CCL
    ^^ No "our" - just chipandkim.tv.

Or try: http://web.mac.com/mcallpl/iWeb/CKTA...Home/Home.html

(Mods: hope that's okay to post. If not, please erase. Thanks. )

Loved Chip & Kim. Peter & Sarah...not so much. He's rather glacial.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-10-2006 at 11:25 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness View Post
    Is that rule still in effect? I thought it was use one season (maybe two?) but hasn't been mentioned since.
    It hasn't been mentioned by Phil, but all indications are it's still in place. It wasn't mentioned in past seasons either, but the teams seemed to follow it anyway.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremist View Post
    Peter is quick becoming my most disliked contestant in all TAR. Whats up with screaming at her at Mongolia? Whats up with leaving her to walk through the rice field on her own? Whats up with him being kind of nonchalant when Sarah was ascending the robe (IMO, his words of encouragement just felt surreal)? Whats up with not consoling Sarah when she was crying in the junk? Whats up with him totally ignoring Sarah when she was commenting that they need to work together (from the glimpse in the preview for next week ep)?

Must I also say that somehow or other Peter and Sarah always seem to crawl out of the bottom and head towards the top? In Mongolia, they were at the back of the pack at the detour and then they finished first. This episode, they were at the back of the pack at the roadblock, and they finished second.

You know I used to think that Ray of Deanna and Ray was the biggest asshat on Tar (I didn't see the earlier ones with Jonathan and Victoria) and the song Pinball Wizard comes to mind that Ray just handed his asshat crown to him (Peter).
    I feel for Sarah. I think she realizes that Peter is using her and that he's a prick. At least I hope she does and she runs as fast as her leg will allow her away from him after the show.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, she said she was going to get to know him on this trip...and she is really getting to know him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    I really hate this team, they are so annoying! Sarah cries at every task! Like seriously if you can't rock climb or run fast, don't cry about it or whine, that just slows down your partner. And about Peter, I think he does try hard to encourage her but what more can he do? he tells her that she can do it and to try hard, but thats about all you can do..he can't go out and help her. I didn't like how sarah was crying about him wanting to give up, she has cried at tasks before as well, and he just tells her not to give up and keep on trying, he never complains about it to her afterwards..yeah I really don't like this team very much!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    You know I used to think that Ray of Deanna and Ray was the biggest asshat on Tar (I didn't see the earlier ones with Jonathan and Victoria) and the song Pinball Wizard comes to mind that Ray just handed his asshat crown to him (Peter).
    I feel for Sarah. I think she realizes that Peter is using her and that he's a prick. At least I hope she does and she runs as fast as her leg will allow her away from him after the show.
    I agree she should leave him after the show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sarah and Peter are not "a couple" as such. She's on this trip to try to discover if she wants to be in a relationship with him, making mental notes along the way....decision to come later.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Peter is seriously reaching Jonathan/Weavers level of hate for me, this guy is despicable, aggravating, manipulative, whiney, deceitful, and worthless. I used to find Sarah annoying, but I'm thinking its more because she's around some jerk like Peter and its rubbing off on her. Either way, please send this jerk home! And honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to flirt with the Barbies because I don't think he sees Sarah as a girlfriend at all. He just sees her as an easier way to get on AR, sad to say.

ETA: Also, I want to desperately bitchslap him everytime he freaking smirks.

Leo
    Premium Member
    A big to what you said. Peter has this distant don't-care look whenever Sarah gets angry at him that says it all for me. I don't like to use the word "scumbag", but Peter definitely qualifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2103944;
    I don't like to use the word "scumbag", but Peter definitely qualifies.
    That's too kind and generous. If FORT decided to lift their profanity filter for just one day the words to describe Peter will be endless from me.

+ Reply to Thread