+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    At the prison, the clue-holder-guy handed a clue to either Rob or Kimberly and Peter reached over and tore it from their hand! It wasn't even a little tug! I was afraid somebodies arm was going to be yanked out!
    Watch it again. It was actually exactly the opposite. I saw him standing there before some others, they raced up and they were handed 'his' clue. He reached for it because he thought he was first, and then relenquished it rather than fight it out with the ungracious antagonist. PETER is the one who took the high road to the OTHER teams, not the other way around.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I didn't like this couple in the beginning and I still haven't warmed up to them yet. They're competing well. You can't argue with that.

I have to say I'd rather see a couple other couples win rather than them. They aren't very nice to any of the other teams, didn't show any respect for the soldiers in Vietnam. I think they are one team that are not learning or absorbing much about any country they visit. They don't seem to stop and look around and appreciate the locations, scenery, people, anything.

They're both so doggedly determined to win, they're missing the entire journey.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I didn't like this couple in the beginning and I still haven't warmed up to them yet. They're competing well. You can't argue with that.

I have to say I'd rather see a couple other couples win rather than them. They aren't very nice to any of the other teams, didn't show any respect for the soldiers in Vietnam. I think they are one team that are not learning or absorbing much about any country they visit. They don't seem to stop and look around and appreciate the locations, scenery, people, anything.

They're both so doggedly determined to win, they're missing the entire journey.
    I agree. They seem to be more about competing than enjoying the experience.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    In this episode, I liked how Peter distributed the flowers with a big smile. That was nice to see!

And did you see how Sarah struggle with her leg? =/ Yet, she doesn't complain or asked Peter to help her. So I think that when they used the prosthesis to get an advantage, they have to cope with her leg that is not functioning well. I think the problem is that it can't bend at the knee joint, which is very hard. Sarah will have to litterally jump in the end or even pull it. So as for me, I think she can legitimately take any advantage she can get from her leg, because she has to cope with a bigger disadvantage.

In the end, it bugged me too that Peter didn't wait for Sarah or helped her. Though I think it's possible that Sarah didn't ask for help or just refused his help. We won't know unless we can see the whole thing. But the gap between them was quite big and if I'm not mistaken, Peter didn't slow down, look behind him or wait for Sarah. But yet, that's maybe because of the editing =)

However, i'm happy they are still in the race! Cheers for Sarah!

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    Watch it again. It was actually exactly the opposite. I saw him standing there before some others, they raced up and they were handed 'his' clue. He reached for it because he thought he was first, and then relenquished it rather than fight it out with the ungracious antagonist. PETER is the one who took the high road to the OTHER teams, not the other way around.
    Ah, but I still think he is gross.

FORT Fan
    Sarah needs to stop crying at every task. So annoying

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    Thank you. I was afraid I'd lost my mind, after reading what I knew I didn't see.

Peter isn't the warmest person I've ever seen, but he and Sarah seem to have things worked out between them, so I guess that's all that's necessary. Sarah's crying doesn't bother me because I think that's just her way of handling stress. None of these people are getting on my nerves like some have in the past.

I admire Sarah for her determination but the toll of running on one leg will catch up to her eventually. I just hope she doesn't put to much stress on the other one as she is likely to that one.

FORT Regular
    Hate Peter....Bored with Sarah as she kept repeating about the hydraulic fluid since ep 1.

It's now officially Team Sarah as Peter seems about as interested in participating having a root canal.

And how many times is he going to move on by himself without considering her? (i.e. getting out of the small boat into the big one without her.)
    What?! Am I still here?

+ Reply to Thread