+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Erwin & Godwin

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Hideous names aside (what where their parents thinking?), I'm liking these two, which is rare, as I seldom get to like all-male teams.
    Rembrant, it is usual among Chinese families to name their children this way. I suppose you notice that the word "win" is present in their names. It kind of attracts good luck and fortune to come their way.

Now, with these brothers being the first Asian (Oriental) team in TAR, I'm supporting them at least for now. I hope they don't turn out to be bad racers or with attitude problems so I can go on cheering for them.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

I like these two bros. a LOT. I was glad they didn't get booted out already. I like that they seem different even though they are both incredibly smart. They do like to have some fun, ie the water guns . And are also funny: China is just like Korea, except for the language characters...something like that.

Didn't they also help one of the teams follow them in China, for good karma? Gotta like that.

Also, both their names have "win" in them. Double the luck, so maybe they'll WIN?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

misskitty: Yes, they told a team "follow us!" then one of the brothers said "good karma".

I think what one of them said earlier was "China is just like Korea, except it has more Chinese characters". I thought that was funny too

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    misskitty: Yes, they told a team "follow us!" then one of the brothers said "good karma"....I think what one of them said earlier was "China is just like Korea, except it has more Chinese characters". I thought that was funny too
    Yes, Brandy...that was it!! I love a great sense of humor.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

mad love to these 2, my pick to win, or at least make a deep run.

I thought they came off a little cocky at first, but their close call seems to have shaken them up a bit.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I like these 2 also. It seems that their close call earlier has made them a better team. I like that they were willing to help the other team. I like teams that have a combination of both muscle and brains. I think its sets a good example for kids. Good job guys!

Disappointing premiere, I expected a much stronger finish from them. Hopefully, they'll redeem themselves in time and run a more competitive leg.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    I thought they came off a little cocky at first, but their close call seems to have shaken them up a bit.
    I think they expected themselves to do better than they did. Don't not like them, but I don't really like them, either.

FORT Newbie
    I like these two. I loved the water guns in the airport episode too. Nice guys.

+ Reply to Thread