+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - David & Mary

Initially, I wasn't much of a fan of them, but they are growing on me. Particularly, I liked how Mary remarked that she doesn't know any Asians, gays, and lesbians, but geuninely liked the experience of meeting new and diverse groups of people. I think they'll be eliminated in the middle of the pack as well.

theyve gone from mild dislike to neuteral in my book

Poor baby she sprained her ankle maybe she wants to borrow a leg from Sarah.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Poor baby she sprained her ankle maybe she wants to borrow a leg from Sarah.
    Oh so bad......but so good!

I really like this couple. They're hilarious the way they get along by not getting along kinda action. Too funny about them never having seen an asian or gay people. Like they're on another planet!

They're doing great and I like that they're usually a bit nice to someone in each episode. They gave their extra water to Karlyn and Lyn. Not that they get anything back for that. It's nice that they're nice, not just competative.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I love this couple because they seem the most real to me. They aren't wannabe actors, the token gay couple or the yuppies from the burbs.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I really like this couple. They're hilarious the way they get along by not getting along kinda action. Too funny about them never having seen an asian or gay people. Like they're on another planet!

They're doing great and I like that they're usually a bit nice to someone in each episode. They gave their extra water to Karlyn and Lyn. Not that they get anything back for that. It's nice that they're nice, not just competative.
    I don't see it happening but I'd love to see these two make it to the final 3. They'd be something different to have in there. I think the fact that they just went into this thing having never even travelled out of their home state, yet they just keep trying as hard as they can, and don't just dwadle along waiting to be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think the fact that they just went into this thing having never even travelled out of their home state, yet they just keep trying as hard as they can, and don't just dwadle along waiting to be eliminated.
    The husband was in the Army, I'm betting he's left Kentucky before. And, although not well traveled, the wife has been on planes before, so I'm not sure that she's never left her home state before, either.

Last night, I don't remember anyone really dwadling, but then again, I had a glass of wine with dinner before the show started .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    The husband was in the Army, I'm betting he's left Kentucky before. And, although not well traveled, the wife has been on planes before, so I'm not sure that she's never left her home state before, either.

Last night, I don't remember anyone really dwadling, but then again, I had a glass of wine with dinner before the show started .

Really? I thought I had read that they never travelled out of Kentucky. Regardless, they're still the underdog of the season and it'd be nice to see them do so well. Better than the usual teams that make it far in the race.

FORT Regular
    David looks less astounded than Mary. Mary really looks like she never left Kentucky or her hometown! And they are on my "like" list because I like the fact that Mary is really happy to discover new places and to meet new people. And she seems not to have any prejudice against other race.
    But she's not in a good shape, i'm afraid that physical task will overwhelm her.
    I like David too because he's patient with Mary, even when she put the blame on him. I didn't see him explode in anger yet.

+ Reply to Thread