+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - David & Mary

She reminds me of my mother-in-law which is not always a good thing. My husband even recognized the similarity. (FYI, we live 700 miles away from the in-laws for a reason). I am hoping they are eliminated soon as I don't want to see my mother-in-law every week.

Umm I'm from Kentucky too. My wife and I were in 100% agreement last night that this team MUST GO! And go quickly!

Why does the Ky. team have to be team hillbilly??? We do have some intelligent people in our Commonwealth. But no, the producers pick typical trailer park redneck types to represent us! What did she say about where we're from the man makes the decisions or something? I wouldn't trust this guy to fry an egg, much less make any decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by darkain View Post
    Every year, there is a guy who is obviously emotionally ebusive to his wife/girlfriend. I love to hate those teams. This looks to me like it is going to be that team this year.
    I'm not digging this team, but I certainly did not get an abusive vibe off them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I'm not digging this team, but I certainly did not get an abusive vibe off them.
    I agree. If any there is an abusive team its Rob & Kimberly. These two just yell back and forth with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by darkain View Post
    Every year, there is a guy who is obviously emotionally ebusive to his wife/girlfriend. I love to hate those teams. This looks to me like it is going to be that team this year.
    ???? What in the world gave you the impression that David is abusive to Mary? Or are you saying that it's occurring in reverse, as Mary is definitely more abusive, per se, than David is.

I don't like them... I think they'll be out soon.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I like them. I love that they're not typical reality show contestants (i.e.beautiful,thin,super successful and/or ivy league educated).In the extra video clips on CBS.com,they seem to get along well with the other teams.And abusive? PUH-LEASE! If telling each other to shut up once in a while is considered abusive,then my husband and I would need some serious marriage counceling.

I don't mind them. She's fiesty, and I like that! I did feel sorry for her though, when she immediately put her hand over her mouth/teeth when the Miss America's introduced themselves and their titles in the airport shuttle bus. It just seemed a little sad. Someone said on another board that Mary would have earned his eternal love if she had responded immediately "And I'm Miss Kentucky!"

These two are growing on me. Still don't think they will make it very far.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd View Post
    What did she say about where we're from the man makes the decisions or something? I wouldn't trust this guy to fry an egg, much less make any decisions.
    I love it!

+ Reply to Thread