+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR10 Teams Announced **Minor Spoilers**

the official cbs TAR 10 website is up. Check out the videos. Go Mary & David.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Min View Post
    anyone knows when TAR10 will be starting?

Sunday, September 17th.

I'm very excited about the new season. Only a month away now.

After looking at the teams, I think Tyler and James will either win or make it to the final three. I also think Rob and Kimberly have a good shot. Bilal and Sa'eed, on the other hand, not so much. I think they will be the first team eliminated.

1 month and counting!

My 5 year old keeps asking when the new season starts!! SHe'll be excited when I tell her only a month to go!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So far my pre-faves are Tyler/James (even if they do like the hippies, but they don't seem like the typical pretty boy boring alpha males we've had in recent seasons), Dustin/Kandace (gotta root for my pageant girls ), Kellie/Jaime, Lyn/Karlyn (I hope an all-female team takes it this year), Vipul/Arti (unfortuantely I think they may be an early out judging by the size of their backpacks), Peter/Sarah, and Mary/David.

pre-favorites
    this seasons eric and jeremy: tyler and james

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    pre-favorites
    this seasons eric and jeremy: tyler and james
    Retro, you just missed out barely on your alpha-male team winning last year (I wanted Eric and Jeremy to win, too), but I think Tyler and James may be able to win. They look like a pretty athletic team. Unless they're dumb as rocks.

Peter and Sarah might have an advantage since they have competed in ironman competitions. I don't know how difficult it will be climbing up the side of a cliff, walking up several flights of stairs or walking up the side of a hill will be with a prothetic leg will be. I still would like to see an all female team win it.

FORT Regular
    I just finished reading an article at MSNC.com regarding the new Survivor format for this season when, surprise!, at the end of the article the last paragraph reads:

"It is interesting to note, however, that "Survivor" has not chosen to cast "the Arab-American Tribe." Meanwhile, the 10th season of "The Amazing Race" will include, without a special announcement or a special season, a team of best friends who are bonded in part through their shared Islamic faith, one of whom has a request he delivers in the season's early ads: "Don't associate me with terrorists." The power of that simple sentence makes the "Survivor" casting look, by comparison, even more like an ill-advised ploy."

Way to go Amazing Race. A class act all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    Retro, you just missed out barely on your alpha-male team winning last year (I wanted Eric and Jeremy to win, too), but I think Tyler and James may be able to win. They look like a pretty athletic team. Unless they're dumb as rocks.
    this entire year my favorites in all my shows have been second best
    TAR: Eric and Jeremy
    AI: Katharine McPhee
    SYTYCD: Travis Wall

man, i hope my luck changes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast