+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: 5/17 - Episode Discussion Thread - FINALE **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Pono View Post
    HOORAY FOR DA' HIPPIES!!

I lost respect for the Frat jerks and MoJo as they revealed their true bitter hateful personalities during the season. They became progressively mean to the hippies throughout the race simply because the hippies performed well. The hippies never did anything but yield MoJo, as would any serious contestant. The hippies took time to enjoy their surroundings, they had respect for the people wherever they went. They never became abusive or rude. Quirky and different yes, but never once were they ugly. Their win is a win for Karma.

Good Post... I agree.

The Hippies got a little weird towards the end, but everyone was stepping up the pressure a bit when that million dollars started looming on the horizon... you can't really blame them. I thought it was kind of funny that the Hippies SUCKED so badly at playing "tricks"... It makes me like them even more. Being bad at lying is admirable trait...at least in my book.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7 View Post
    BJ and Tyler probably weigh a lot less then the muscle boys, thats why their boat travelled faster.
    Good Point...

I guess sometimes it PAYS to be scrawny.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie98642 View Post
    I didn't see any sneak peaks for a TAR 10 last night and I was really watching for it too. As a matter of fact, I don't think there was any mention at all about a TAR 10. However, CBS has already announced that there will be a TAR 10 next season Sunday's at 8:00 p.m., so I was not too concerned.
    They don't usually show teams or locations until just before a season starts. Only once did they give a sneak peek at the end of a TAR season and that's 'cause the next season was starting in one month. Since TAR 10 isn't until September and they haven't filmed it yet, they unfortunately don't have anything to show.

Bre don't like ugly......
    Well, the people for Amazing Race 10 were spotted in Sydney, Australia last week. WHERE I LIVE!

MyaFanactic - was it CBS' TAR 10 or perhaps the AXN TAR. AXN TAR was gearing up a couple of months ago (applications, etc.) so they might be running now.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MyaFanatic View Post
    Well, the people for Amazing Race 10 were spotted in Sydney, Australia last week. WHERE I LIVE!
    don't they send fake TAR flags & racers to stop people from guessing the route? i remember people saying they saw flags around Melbourne last year, but they never came

+ Reply to Thread