+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next on TAR - 5/10 *spoilers*

Next on TAR - 5/10 *spoilers*

EP11 Title: I Think This Monkey Likes Me!

Teams must prepare a feast for hundreds of sacred monkeys that insist on interrupting them while they work.

A physically demanding challenge proves to be too much for one racer who has a breakdown.

It's a footrace to the mat, but one team gets held up in order to pay respect to local traditions. Will this delay be the end for them?
    From tvguide.com:

The teams race through Bangkok to an ancient temple to find a clue. Two teams compete for the Fast Forward in the aptly named challenge “Insect Delight.” Also, one racer breaks down during a physically demanding challenge. Phil Keoghan is the host.

It's a footrace to the mat, but one team gets held up in order to pay respect to local traditions. Will this delay be the end for them?
    I have this feelings that it'll be the hippies. Pray that it DIDN't cost them the game!!!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

It does sound like the hippies who stop to pay respect for the tradition. I hope it doesn't cost them the race.

The previews they showed at the end of last night made it pretty clear Monica has the breakdown.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Regular
    Since this episode is bound to give us the final three, I'm hoping the Frat boys will fall, but I surely can't see them stopping to give anything any 'respect'. I fear for the Beej & Tyler.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archiegoodwin View Post
    Since this episode is bound to give us the final three, I'm hoping the Frat boys will fall, but I surely can't see them stopping to give anything any 'respect'. I fear for the Beej & Tyler.
    well, it is probably the hippies, but it doesn't say it will cost them the race, only poses the question.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Web promo is up: rtsp://real.cbsig.net:554/g2demand/entertainment/cbs_video/insider/primetime/amazing_race9/promos/race_promo.rm

From show's preview, roadblock is monkey feast. Eric is working on it while Jeremy watches. Also shown are Yolanda and Joseph doing the task.

So maybe BJ and Tyler get the fast forward, since they aren't shown in the task!
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/...050406-14.html

"I Think This Monkey Likes Me" -- While racing through Bangkok, Teams face a Roadblock where they must prepare a feast for hundreds of sacred monkeys, on THE AMAZING RACE 9, Wednesday, May 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

In Thailand, teams make their way to an ancient temple where they find their next clue. Two Teams race for the Fast Forward and both are greeted with a gut-wrenching challenge aptly named "Insect Delight." Despite a teammate's encouragement, a physically demanding challenge proves to be too much for one Racer who breaks down.

FORT Regular
    from the preview.....monica has a serious breakdown.
    feel sorry for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast