+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

LG.
    Bravo, isn't there some deal about Irish wedding bands having two different meanings, the crown faces one way if you're married and another if you're not, so wearing a ring like that doesn't necessarily indicate you're married. Given that Flo doesn't pay particular attention to rings (notice her hitting on Derek, the married twin) she could just be suffering from a case of jewelry confusion. Send in Liberace to the rescue, or Mr. T "I pity the fool who whines so damn much". Ha.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    LG

isn't there some deal about Irish wedding bands having two different meanings, the crown faces one way if you're married and another if you're not, so wearing a ring like that doesn't necessarily indicate you're married
    Is that really true or are you making that up?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    I know there is some deal about Irish wedding rings having double meanings, but I don't think Flo is Irish.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    something I found about Irish wedding rings, the one with hands, hearts and crowns, if anyone else has seen them:

Meaning: the hands mean friendship, the crown, loyalty, and the heart, love.
    How to wear a Claddagh Ring: If the ring is worn on the right hand with the heart pointing out it means that the wearer's heart is uncommitted. Worn on the same hand with the heart pointing inward, the Claddagh ring means that the wearer's heart is taken. Worn on the left hand with the heart pointing inward means 'Let Love and Friendship reign forever, never to be separated'.

alexia
    interesting stuff

but i still want flo to go.. heh

FORT Newbie
    Hi,

u know when they were selling snails??? and when flo was booking the tickets?? i really wonder why those people really listen to her...i mean is like she is so bad and there are still people helping her all the time!!!!!! so frustrating!!!!!
    zach is too good to be true.... i hope they really quarrels.....
    i cant stand her... she is now the only person i hate.....

Flo is definitely the only remaining person that I really can't stand.
    I think Ian is very rude, particularly to Teri, but I do have a great deal of admitration for the fact they're still in the race.
    I would not have been surprised to see them go out weeks back because they just didn't seem able to get along in this setting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well Alicia, I'm sure that if these people actually knew her, they wouldn't do anything for her.

Originally posted by amna
    Well Alicia, I'm sure that if these people actually knew her, they wouldn't do anything for her.
    You are so right about that. I know I wouldn't have done a thing to help that whiny b*tch. I would for Zach, though, if he wasn't part of her team.

Princess
    She is good looking (I think - guys, what do you say if you didn't know her?), and she knows how to use it with strangers (men) if she wants What to do? Looking forward to the equalizer in the next leg when they will lose what they gained at the last leg, hehe.

alexia and alicia! Welcome to the FORT!

+ Reply to Thread