+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

I didn't notice it was the same cab...If it was, then Flo was definitely wrong. Although, I can see that maybe she thought T&I were done with it. Still, the yelling wasn't really necessary - although I might do a bit of voice-raising myself in that stressful situation in a foreign country.

I don't think Flo was aware that it was Ian and Teri's cab, that's how I read the situation.
    I saw it as an honest mistake on her part which Ian, as usual, had to make into an opportunity to show what an ass he can be.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I still stand by my last post.... How could it be Ians cab? It's the cabbies cab!
    In my opinion Ian was once again being an ass.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Flo did say that she didn't know it was I&T's cab. Ian could've just told Flo that was their cab because they had already paid him, but nooooooooo, he had to go all ugly and pissy. :rolleyes

I think Flo is a whiny b*tch, myself, but Ian is a total jerkoff.

The only reason that T&I and higher on my list than F&Z is because they have a 'never give up attitude' and they are doing extrememly well for an older couple.

I wonder if Ian asked the cabbie to wait for them before Flo came over to try and hire him.

Whatever happened, Ian showed as usual what an unpleasant person he can be.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was just rewatching, to start my recap and Flo saw the cab, walked over, had a discussion, and the cabbie AGREED to take them to the train station. THEN ian jumped all over everyones a$$ and demanded the Taxi stay.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Flo and Zach are the only team remaining of the pact of 4 that A&A has assembled to "get the twins". They've all been knocked off in the last 3 consecutive weeks, Heather and Eve, Mike and Kathy, and now Adriane and Aaron. Makes me think that if 9-1-1 can catch up with the pack that it might be Flo and Zach's turn to take the walk of shame next week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think it was the cab that I/T had used to get to the mosque, but Ian certainly did not need to be as rude and obnoxious as he was to Flo (Wait...what's this? I'm defending Flo? Where is my medication?). Flo said she didn't know it was T/I's cab, and that's certainly possible. There was no need for Ian to once again reinforce the "Ugly American" image that he has been so effectively demonstrating throughout the entire race so far...:nono

Everything Flo says is in a whiny tone. She acts like a little kid. She needs to get a life.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This team moved up a bit in my opinion last night. Flo wasn't as whiney and I was impressed with the way they handled the John Vito/Jill FF deal.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread