+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

Moved the cheese/whine thread into here.

I think what bugs me most about Flo is that she's bitchy and whiney AT Zach, all race long, and then when they find out they're not eliminated, every week, she jumps on him and then tells Phil "He's a great guy, I love him!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yes, she's terribly fickle and extremely immature. She acts like a 3-yr old screaming when she wants attention.

The worst part about her is that she brings absolutely nothing to this team. If you have a personality that is miserable to be around, the least you can do is be useful and helpful during the race. Zach has to carry her (literally in many cases) through all the challenges AND put up with her.

Say what you want about Ian and his personality, but at least he does his part in the race!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was laughing when Flo said she and Zach make a great team. What a delusional witch! Zach is the one carrying the team, and she's just being dragged along since there's nothing that Zach can do now. I bet he would dump her now if he could, but they are still in the race and Zach doesn't want to give up. It made me so mad when Flo gave up and and whined all the way to the pitstop. Then to turn around after learning they weren't eliminated and say that she loved Zach seconds after ripping into him because "He" was costing them the race. AAAAArgh!

Ah! This is hysterical. I couldn't decide whether to put it here or in the D&D thread. You HAVE to see this video. I can't tell if D&D are joking or if they are delusional.... though I think Flo IS usually nicer to people when she's around the twins so maybe they really DON'T know her true personality. LOL at the "dark side of Flo" -- I think that's the ONLY side of Flo.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing...3story06.shtml

Then scroll to the link: "The twins comment on rumors about Flo's behavior"
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Oh that is too funny! The only explanation I would have is that they haven't seen Flo doing all those nasty things to Zach. She does act all nice when she's around Drew, and that's because she's trying to get all up on him.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, she's all beaming and everything. And then she yells, shrieks and blames Zach once they are all alone.

Gee .. *shakes head

What? Are you guys trying to tell me that everything that goes wrong with these two isn't Zach's fault? But Flo said.....

Flo's whining never ceases to amaze me! Does she even realize how bad she looks on tv?

I think she does now

I'm sure she's got her "excuse line" memorized, though....

FORT Newbie
    hahaha ... i wonder if she watches herself on the Race ...

+ Reply to Thread