+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

metwin1
    I feel so bad for Zach. Notice that while we have had to endure Flo's whines with Zach in the previous episodes; it's this episode, after Flo's expressed interest in Drew and started flirting with him, then we see a lot of Zach's gallant behaviour. You know, the carrying of the bags, and carrying her over the fence, and everything.

What makes it worse is that I'm sure he's been so nice to Flo during the entire race. Never ever raised his voice at her at all. Kinda makes me want to slap Flo, don't you agree?

Originally posted by metwin1
    Flo's expressed interest in Drew and started flirting with him, then we see a lot of Zach's gallant behaviour. You know, the carrying of the bags, and carrying her over the fence, and everything.
    We only saw Zach's "gallant" behaviour coz she forced him to carry her backpack & her over the fence.

I see where both you twoe coming from... Zach behaviour does seem gallent, but at the same time he had no choice but to be gallant.
    That being said, I bet you he would still open doors, and offer to carry things in "real life".
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Kind of makes me want to slap Zach to be honest.

I think she has been a big hindrance to him in the race and she doesn't seem have have an ounce of respect for the guy.
    He really didn't have much choice but to carry her bag as I think she would have just stopped racing.
    The fact that she then bullishly shouts for him to hurry up when he's carrying both bags really speaks volumes about her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yes, it does Fluff, and I think he actually understood it. He seems to be seeing her as we do lately.
    If they are truly just friends then I hope they remain so. They will have an awesome experience to share, but he won't have to put up with her crap 24/7.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I imagine she has taken advantage of him throughout their friendship.
    She really doesn't come across to me as a very likeable person.
    She looks like Minnie Driver too and I can't stand her so that might be putting me off her too
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he's wizened up to how she really is, and is just doing what he has to do to win the race at this point. If that means carrying Flo and her backpack, I think he'll do it just to finish. But I have to believe that he now knows the true nature of the Flo-monster, and will act accordingly after the race.

If not, then he deserves that slap.

I really hope so John.

He seems to be a very nice, even-tempered guy.
    He is deserving of a better friend than she is being to him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I feel sad though, because I think he truly wants to be in a relationship with her...and not simply friends.

I hope the "flirting" isn't really obvious, as that's just hurtful and mean. The look on his face when Ken was kidding around that "Zach, I'm gonna take your girl" spoke volumes about his true feelings. For some reason, Flo's interest in Drew bothers me much more than the Chex/Tara incident in Tar2. Wil was such an a$$ that I couldn't feel sorry for him (even though they were MARRIED). Zach has been nothing but great...and I hate to see the "nice guy" get screwed.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by John
    I think he's wizened up to how she really is, and is just doing what he has to do to win the race at this point... But I have to believe that he now knows the true nature of the Flo-monster,
    I agree John, I bet he can't wait to get rid of her. Even if he does like her, his respect for her must be diminishing.He seems to be such a sweet guy.Flo deserves worse

+ Reply to Thread