+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next on TAR - 5/3 *spoilers*

Link for web promo

rtsp://real.cbsig.net:554/g2demand/entertainment/cbs_video/insider/primetime/amazing_race9/promos/race_promo.rm

I posted this in 4/26 thread but will put it here again. If the article is correct, there is definitely no elimination next week, it's either NEL or TBC.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...=20060420cbs01

Wednesday, May 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) THE AMAZING RACE 9 -- Each minute counts as the penultimate episode finds the competition whittled down to the final three teams. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Wednesday, May 17 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) THE AMAZING RACE 9 -- And then there were three… The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts (Season finale).

Roadblock: Tandem Skydiving.
    Eric
    Monica
    Ray
    Tyler did last roadblock so maybe BJ will do this one; they alternate
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/...e042806-6.html

"Man, They Should Have Used Their Fake Names" -- Knowing that the Million Dollar Prize is within their reach, the final four Teams turn up the intensity, on THE AMAZING RACE 9, Wednesday, May 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Teams fly to Darwin, Australia and must wade through a crocodile-infested pool to receive their next clue. The Racers also perform an intense Roadblock which requires one teammate to perform a tandem skydive with a trained professional. This entire leg is full of foot races which culminate with a three-way sprint to the Pit Stop. Meanwhile, Teams continue to play head games with each other and one Duo takes the scheming a step further when they cancel all the cabs waiting for the remaining Teams.

I wonder which team does that.

Usually by this time we have spoilers on the winners...did I miss that thread or is this year the exception?

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb View Post
    Usually by this time we have spoilers on the winners...did I miss that thread or is this year the exception?
    As far as I know, there's no betting spoiler this season.

Certain seasons it was possible to tell from the editing but not this one. So far I don't see any team getting an apparent winner's edit like Uchenna and Joyce, in TAR7 viewers were reminded more than once that Joyce "sacrificed" her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    As far as I know, there's no betting spoiler this season.

Certain seasons it was possible to tell from the editing but not this one. So far I don't see any team getting an apparent winner's edit like Uchenna and Joyce, in TAR7 viewers were reminded more than once that Joyce "sacrificed" her hair.
    Thank you Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    one Duo takes the scheming a step further when they cancel all the cabs waiting for the remaining Teams.
    I think this has to be either the Frat boys or MoJo...
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    I hope that it is the other way around just because the hippies have been so smug about using the yield on mojo.
    Exactly. And they were hardly gracious with the whole "If you don't give us money, we will yeild you!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    Exactly. And they were hardly gracious with the whole "If you don't give us money, we will yeild you!"

yea......hope is the other way round...... MoJo have to yield the Hippies !!!!!!

I really cant stand the hippies!

i think the emnity between the mojo and the hippies is not spur by the mojo's lack of donations to the hippies. The mojo just seems to hate the hippies for no apparent obvious reasons.
    monica's constant whining of 'oh i can't stand the hippies." "oh..the hippies are so annoying...'
    i'm really not sad to see mojo gone.
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast