+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

FORT Newbie
    YA!!!!!!!!! i tout they will win u know???? they are so handsome....

FORT Newbie
    Actually, Michael & Kathy are good but very unlucky... K/G are very good and i think they will win although i wanted D/D to win but the twins are not very good....they are like very SHY!!!!! And slow!! getting off the taxi or train!!!!

my heart always beat very the fast when seeing the twins race slowly and calmly.... so anxious!!!

Hi Alicia

I agree too.
    The twins seem to have gained confidence from their pact with Ken and Gerard.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    ya, but they good at doing the tasks at the end..... did u see how K/G dig for the clues??? they dig until so funny!!!!!! like real animals like that...

Just thought I'd tell you that Derek was selling the snails. I only know this because Drew was on the roof watching and he said "Come on Derek...."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Drew is the more handsome one right??? with wider face...... sometimes look a bit like Tom Cruise u know?? that's wat i think la?? u??

To me they honestly look absolutely identical
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    There are two of them? I thought it was just a reflection. Kidding, but I have no idea how to tell them apart. Honestly, I can't keep Ken and Gerard straight either and they don't look that much alike, I'm just not really good with names.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Drew has a wider face; a squarer jaw... but can't really tell that during the show!

Drew also has a slightly wider nose, Derek's is a little more "hooked" sorry to be cruel but that's the best way I could think the describe it.
    As I said before it's easy for me to tell them apart being the "twinmeister" that I am.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread