+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

I still can't figure these guys out. Still strike me as "pretty boys" that I personally do not find all that attractive

They are doing good, and I would love to see them in the final 3.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Haha .. the twins started out quite badly at the beginning of the race when they left their bags in the taxi but I'm glad to see that they are doing well. They've almost gotten out of their 'pretty boys' image and their alliance with Andre/Damon and Ken/Gerrard are doing well.

I like these teams . More of K/G and D/D though.

I'm glad to see them still doing quite well, as they are firmly entrenched as my 2nd-favorite team. I only hope that their little blow-up next week doesn't cause too much trouble for them...

WHY did it take people so long to buy 5 bowls of snails from such a GORGEOUS guy??????????? (which twin was he, btw!?!?)
    :cool:

Umm, the one with the nice smile

I can tell them apart, but I can never remember which is which...If that makes any sense.

I can tell Twin #1 from Twin #2, but I never hear their names mentioned separately, so I don't know if Derek is T1 or T2.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Good question Amna...I'm thinking he seemed too shy?

And I don't know...but I think they are getting cuter every episode.

Did anyone catch the bicep on Drew when he got on the train?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

John, you can tell them apart , but you can't remember which is which! Good one! hehe.
    Drew has a squarer jaw, i can tell that from the pics , but i can never distinguish between them when i'm watching (read: drooling over) them on the show.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Amna, you're right...I'm getting better at this as the show goes on. It's especially helpful like last night when they don't change clothes as much

I believe Drew was the one in black...and I think he is a tad bit taller (or maybe that was just the choice of shoes last night). The way their hair lies is also slightly different. So once you determine which is which at the beginning of the ep it's not as hard to keep them straight as it was in the initial episodes
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie
    Hello,

Ya, Derek and Drew ia very handsome!!! but they need K/G's help.... they too gentlemen...always letin gpple to go first.... i hope their quarrel will not have a huge impact too...... very scary... i hate Flo she's an idiot.... but Zach is very good... he is like so ok-ok type...always listening to Flo.. and i hate the Team 911, they always "tail' other teams for clues.... always following and copying..... i hate them...... how about U all??

Welcome, Alicia!

Derek and Drew are definitely doing well, and their alliance with Ken & Gerard is serving them well. Basically, I agree with everything you said

+ Reply to Thread