+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

As long as they burned those picnic-tablecloth shirts, I can live with 'em. They earned my respect for doing the stunt for the FF last week. That would have scared the crap outta me (I'd have done it, though!), so when they did it, I was happy.

I feel like I almost have to root for them, just because so many teams don't like 'em.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John, I don't even care about the picnic cloth shirts anymore, I've seen worse fashion statements!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I thought it was kinda funny when the camera showed them sunbathing while waiting for the bus that they had apparently packed one of those silver reflective suntanning towels (or whatever they're called)...

Vanity, thy names are Derek and Drew...

You know, I'm starting to actually enjoy them. It amuses me that the other groups view them as these "arrogant" tough guys. In reality, they don't appear to give a rat's ass about what the other teams think. They're not arrogant and they don't appear to be particularly gifted as a team, but they're doing pretty well and appear to be having a good time. I'd like to see Aaron/Arianne & Zack/Flo check out before the twins do. That would be good clean fun.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

You know, Paulie, that sounds like a pretty good plan...

The more the Wonder Twins hang around, the more I like them...

I laughed so hard last night when Zack was giving the twins the wavey-finger-on-the-nose wave and they just kind of waved back in a friendly albeit confused way. It seemed like at that time they had no clue that they were the target of all these other teams. By the end of the episode, of course, they had it all figured out. Nothing gets by those two!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think I am starting to like these two too. Although I agree that alliences don't work, and could actually be a hindrance, I hope these two form some kind of alliance with Ken and Gerard. Not meaning that they'd have to wait for eachother to get on planes etc... as that is stooooopid, but kind of helping eachother out along the way, when it won't hinder them.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    my Double D like-meter, week by week

pre show - 10 points (top score)
    after week 1 - 2 points (really failed to meet expectations)
    after week 2 - 4 points (gained some ground with the FF)
    after week 3 - 7 points (I like how they are handling the targeting by the gang of eight)
    next week, who knows.

btw, the "sunning" scene reminded me of lizards for some reason.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I love team DD. I hadn't reall before these last couple of episodes, but I think the Twin Hate is just too much. Arianne could've just kept her mouth shut all night and held up a sign that said Must......eliminate......twins . But they're good, they've gotten it together since week one.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think they are great!

I'm totally willing to cheer for the all-male team now too!

My 2 faves are the brother teams! I'd be happy if either of them won. Really concerned that they have both used their FF though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread