+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

I think Aaron made a pass at one of the twins and was rebuffed so now he wants them out of the race.

Ok I made that up but you never know.

I can't see any real reason why he would be so set against them.
    They are at the front of the pack right now, but we've seen their racing ability when they don't have the FF to go for so unless they've sharpened up a whole lot they won't be a threat anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Aaron made a pass at one of the twins and was rebuffed so now he wants them out of the race.
    ! That's classic Fluff!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I see no alternative to Fluff's theory. Why else would he be so set against them? I think it's so funny that they finished 1st again, and Aaron and Arianne finished 4th. They must have been ticked off at that point! It appears that the Twins are actually better than they seemed to be at first. I don't dislike them, so good for them!
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 10-16-2002 at 10:23 PM.

I am sooooooo plesaed that they finished first again too.
    They don't have the fast forward in reserve anymore so will need to be on their game.

I'm pleased to see them working well together and they appear to have gotten over their hiccups of the first week.

Good going guys
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm actually starting to root for them just because there is an alliance against them. And they didn't seem so clumsy this week. Happy they beat Aaron and Arianne.

Yeah, I find myself to be warming up to them a bit as well. They're still not my favorite team (that would be Ken/Gerard), but I do think it was funny how they finished first again in spite of the alliance. And, didn't one of them say something to indicate that they knew there was some sort of alliance against them now and it gave them something to compete against?

And, you're right, Fluff...since they've already used their Fast Forward, they're going to HAVE to be in top form the rest of the way...

I think this is one game where alliances really don't work.
    I don't see any benefit in allying with another team.

D&D could well benefit by letting the likes of A&A waste time and energy rallying against them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, they may not be all that brainy, but in this game, the credo should be "he who works the airports the best wins." And the Twins seem to have some *mad skilz* at the airport.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    They were my preshow favorite, but then I didn't like them as much.

Now they are back in my Top 3 because I really don't understand why everyone is so mean about them behind their backs. While they don't seem like super brains, they seem like really nice people!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree BF, they seem like a couple of really nice guys.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread