+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

Uh oh...It's over for the Twins. It's kind of sad. It's like the end of...something. Ya know?

yeah, it wasn't a great way for them to go, but I am among the few that was never "captivated" by them anyway
    Kind of ended the way the first episode went for them.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ahh, that's true Cali.

I thought they'd played a pretty clean game, and was warming up to them.

They'll be missed.

Sleeping with George W
    I watched this show for the first time tonight and damn ... if I knew those great looking twins were on I would have started watching earlier! They were yummy!

I hope the "old people" (as my son called them) win. Go old people!

they did play clean and should be proud of themselves
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    It must have been INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING to not be able to find that last clue box after seeing all the route markers, but at least they got to go on a cool trip with each other. I wonder if they got to do anything cool for their birthday (a couple legs ago) when they got to that next pit stop.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

bummer that they got eliminated... They did do very well, considering everyone was out to get them
    in the beginning, I have to give whatever twin props for saying at the pit stop.."wait this isn't right..."
    I was praying for it to be a nel. As much as Ian gets on my nerves, but after tonites ep. I kinda understand
    the way he is- Found out tonite that he actually had served in vietnam I know that' s not a good excuse. He was actually likeable tonite. Flo thought that the twins were ahead of them on that boat- later she helped them anyway, she said
    that she felt bad if she screwed them, but she also said if it was a choice they made its not her problem or something like that.
    Well, even though i was cheering for the twins i am very proud of the way they played..
    So for the outcome I think its going to be between, t /i and k/g.
    Carey

I had a feeling the Wonder Twins would be eliminated. It had to be really frustrating running around and having people pointing you to all different wrong directions. Tough Break!
    The Twins became my second favorite team after everyone was out to get them eliminated in that childish alliance. They were very tough when it came to physical challenges. I loved that they would choose the challenging detours. But it was better them than K&G that got eliminated.

Eden, you caught a great episode to begin watching the show on. I hope you enjoyed it

Derek and Drew really played a pretty good game, after the episode 1 foible (forgetting their pack in the cab). They seemed to rely pretty heavily on alliances, and kept changing those alliances throughout the game. I think ultimately that, and Drew's relationship with Flo, hurt them. Drew actually wanted to stop his cab and pick up F/Z when leaving the pitstop!

And I was happy that they couldn't bring themselves to lie to the cab driver and pretend to be "Mr. Ken".

After about 5 minutes of not getting anywhere, I'd have said "This ain't workin', get that clue back out and let's read it again." But neither D/D or K/G did that, and K/G just got luckier.

I'm sad to see them go as they are such a great couple of guys.
    I love the fact they are so soft spoken.

I think it is good for the race that the young fit guys won't be winning this time, but I would have still preferred to see Flo and Zach go so I could watch the final episode knowing I would be ok with whoever won it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread